The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never had used backlinks in my blog.Now I think to use them well.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Submitting you blog to search engines is the best way of obtaining quality back link that to without spending a penny. This is the main thing to get back link and for the robots to come into your blog. so that your blog page rank increases and you blog will be rated in with good page rank and automatically huge traffic get driven to your blog.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Sarala,
Can you please share some basics related to how to submit a blog to search engines?.Though I have an overall idea,still the procedure is not clear to me.
Yes, sure Nagalakshmi.You just type " Google Webmaster tools", then you will find first website, that is google webmaster tool, Just browse it.Then you need to login with your gmail account details.Then you should submit your blog in the that website after login.

@Sarala,
After submission of the blog what is process that is carried out?.How you gain revenue out of it?.
After submission our blog to search engines, we get direct traffic which is a qualitative back link to our blog.As we submited blog in SE,the bots of the SE will enter our blog and gives page rank.So by this page rank and traffic, Google rates our blog in the google page.so if any one trying for the information related to you concept whihc is in the blog. they will be browsing that in SE, then they will be finding our blog or website at the top position of the google page.

We can generate revenue by placing ads of the companies like adsense, CJ etc.But your domain name should have atleast 6months age.

Oh is it so?.Thanks for sharing more information on blogging and google adsense.
Thank you, not only adsense there are many revenue generating ones.

Arun Jain wrote:
[quote]@Shil - I would like to both agree and disagree with your statement. I agree that SEO plays a very important role but disagree with the fact that utilizing keywords commonly searched in search engines will automatically bring in traffic.
"Make money online" is probably one of the most searched term on the internet but now it is almost impossible to rank for that term. The market is saturated for that term and the competition is just so high to beat.

I think the first most step for your blog/site to make money would be to do your keyword research right. Go for niche market which is untapped and still has potential. Then follow the basic on-page optimization and also do off-site promotion.

This will ensure high ranks in SERPs and guarantee targeted traffic from search engines!![/quote]
@arun,what is a targetted traffic?do u mean visitors who will hit the Ads?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.