Hello friends.
I got today my Authenticaiton code from Boddunan and validate my account.
I am so surprised that Boddunan has written that they will be sending code with in 2-3 week but there process is really so fast.
They send me with in 1 week.

I am now so much satisfied with this site and I think My Responsibility towards this site also now increased .
Now I have to work more for this site

Thank you Boddunan
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats,
Your payment i.e. Your cheque will be processed soon and you will definitely receive the cheque also within a weeks time.

The period for receiving the verification code and cheque is always subjected to the distance of your place from our headquaters. So we say the maximum time for the same.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
well.......the Active Soubhagya.......got his code....thats cool,,,.....and congrats.......keep earning
Congrats Soubhagya,Now I know you will have more zeal to take this site to greater heights!

I would like you to scan your paycheck and post it in forum so that we all will see and also new members will also confirm that they will be paid.

Keep going Soubhagya!:)

Swetha Shenoy
hey its great that boddunan paying fast lets see i have started getting some money from my articles
Hi Soubhagya das,
I would request you to post your testimonial after you receive the cheque in the new section "Testimonials" added recently exclusively for the paid members.

You can post your experience on boddunan along with the cheque picture with covered sensitive areas. This will really help the other new members and existing ones to know boddunan better.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
yeah If you add up your proof too.....then it will simply change the phase of this site........you know like......this site will be visited and registered by more and more
And please don't forget to fade out the account numbers and other sensitive information on the checks :) . They are for you only.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Atul, maverick,swetha and Rajkumar for congratulating me,
I will definitely Post my payment proof here after getting my cheque. I have earned lot of money from Other sites and also have got number of cheques but I had never experienced getting money so fast.
I reachat minimum pay out so soon and also there payment process is so fast.

Thank you boddunan again
Dear Rajkumar I will definitely post the payment proof which will be a great attraction for new emmbers who are here to make some money.
By the way I want to ell you onemore thing my maximum earning is from my referals.

so i HAVE GOT THIS CHEQUE WITH OUT WORKING SO MUCH.
But now it give me a feel to post artciles which is valuable but my english is not so strong but I know here are lot many meber who are here to help me and to rectify my articles
Friendly Soubhagya,
The toughest thing for me is referring ,.....but I've earned 680 so far by only posting articles.......for referring only 220...anyway all the best
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.