Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well Rajkumar I suggest you to post your referral id on various classified websites ,just search "indian classified websites" on google or other search engines.

You will definitely get more referrals. And keep on posting articles.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
to be frank I've never googled Classified websites......I've mailed my friends and they have joined here......so I may've to try googling again
Yes I got my referrals from posting my referral id on various classified website and I recommend to you too as it works.
Do small Googling and you will get more referrals under you and this will bring more traffic to our community website.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hai Rajkumar,

Kindly donot be discouraged or disapointed;you have various means to earn money in this website.:)

Do not forget the 'weblinks' section too.For referals,you can even post messages in your orkut/facebook or various social networking websites.Atleast you can be assured that someone will 'click' on the website!:)

Swetha Shenoy
Hearty Congrats :-) . I send an e mail to you. I think you are busy . When you are free please reply to me.

Hi sudhi.
I am so sorry that I did not able to reply your mail, actually I am not aware your email address.
so Please send me another mail with subject boddunan so I cn easily recognise you
well, thanks guys I'll post the links on some classified websites and refer more.......Well I know its possible to refer through orkut, and etc....but I've deleted my account there ........I need more time 24 hours is not enough for me
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.