Correct me if i am wrong. From what i have noticed, people view either the Latest articles from the Articles listed in the Home page or at the extreme end the oldest / generally viewed articles which are listed when you generally select a particular category.

The remaining articles which lie in the middle have very few hits even though they were submitted long time ago compared to the latest ones.

Do you think all the members follow the same procedure that i mentioned ? What can be done to promote justice to the articles which are not being noticed much ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I usually select random pages and view any topic that sounds interesting. But, this sometimes results in viewing the same article again when i confuse myself with the titles.
Naturally, anyone likes to read article on topic of interest. Sometimes, he may come across the same article again. Many articles are worth reading multiple times.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I usually choose the category ( Eg. People and places ) and browse the articles in it. If the title interests me, i will read the article. Sometimes i will read the articles in the latest column

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.