Hi Friends :) ,
After a long vacation, Boddunan Team is back to work again..
First of all I would like to wellcome them(To their own home ;) )

Now everyone must be excited about winners announcement, & to know WHO will Win... And most of you would be thinking that YOU (or I) Should win(at least I feel so :P )...

So this is all about, Why should You Win.. :P

The categories are..
Creative Poll Of the Week..
Group Discussion Contest...
Forum Supporter...

So go on & let us know Why you should Win... :huh:
(Also if you have suggestion about who should win.. Recommend his/her name & reason)

(Marvick, Hope you have permission for this.. :))

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The aspirants should work sincerely on the forum and not indulge in speculation about possible winners. Nobody need explain why he should e considered a winner. Performance alone will justify. Let the umpires of the contests decide the winners. The idea of recommending any one's name appears futile.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

hi friend most of the winners already announced go to this link... www.boddunan.com/awards.html
Guys this is a good start. Why can't you express your views on who should be the winner? (Take the last week as basis)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Marvick, thanks for appreciating..

The Idea for this topic came from my poll..
http://www.boddunan.com/my-account/my-polls/viewpoll/polls/3748-who-will-win-the-award-for-q-creative-poll-of-the-weakq.html
Where Lohit said he will win Creative poll of the week.

So I thought let us see who else are in the Race & why do they think so...
@ Gulshan,
Its right that performance will justify, but here you are given chance to express your views..
[quote]A leader has to tell voters why they should elect him.[/quote]
Umpires will give decision which will remain final, but here you are appealing to umpires...

@Satish,
I think there is a confusion.
The winners are announced for Daily contests, & we are discussing about weekly contest.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.