A friend of mine emailed the information.

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH
As is established in Ayurveda and also popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning.
Furthermore, scientific tests have proven a its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT

1.. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water .....interesting

2. Only after that Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes

3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases (for certain individuals and chronicity of problem may require more no. of days):

1. High Blood Pressure - 30 days

2. Gastric - 10 days

3. Diabetes - 30 days

4. Constipation - 10 days

5. Cancer - 180 days

6. TB - 90 days

7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards - daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.

Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active...

This makes sense .. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals ...not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.

The cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed .
It will slow down the digestion.
Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer.. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very useful information shared.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Water therapy has many many advantages.It is originated in India i believe.
Its amazing to gain these much information on water. Thanks for sharing informative information with us on water.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks for sharing this useful information!
Water therapy is indeed a good thing to follow to keep fit and healthy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks for sharing information with us on water.
Do you know about Urine therapy or Amroli Kriya ? It is a part of Ayurveda and involves drinking of one's own urine. It is very effective even in small amounts. Hope you won't like it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Very useful information shared by you....Yes water is very useful to clean our body' impurities....
Nature has gifted with lot of good things.We have to use them effectively.
[quote]Do you know about Urine therapy or Amroli Kriya ? It is a part of Ayurveda and involves drinking of one's own urine. It is very effective even in small amounts. Hope you won't like it. [/quote]

Yes Aman, it is indeed very effective and many people practice thsi therapy! Late Shri. Morarji Desai was famous for practicing urine therapy! In fact, practicing this therapy will keep you forever young and beautiful, but the effectiveness of thsi therapy depends on your diet. If your diet is simple and vegetarian, a Sattvik diet, it will work only then. If you regularly eat spicy, oily and non-veg diet, the therapy won't work!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

has experienced a positive change in their health after implementing water therapy in their daily routine

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.