Right now, I have checked my result for NDA II exam held on 22nd August,2010 by UPSC and I am in the list of those who have been called for SSB interviews. :) :) :laugh: I am very, very, very happy. :laugh: I can't express my happiness, but I am worried about the 5 days interview now. :unsure: :( :unsure:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation buddy good show and keep it up. May such more happy moments keep flowing your way.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Thnks, Jayen. Pray to God for my selection in SSB Interviews too. Do you have any tips for success in there ?
Congratulations. Take the interview easily and you will succeed. Reading these forums particularly current events will be of help. Also go through group discussions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Many congratulations to you Aman! 22nd August 2011, I presume that is the correct date, is a while away. You have plenty of time to prepare.

Some tips,
Prepare well for TAT and PAT tests as well as obstacle courses. Keep yourself fit by exercising regularly and also if possible, start jogging moving gradually to running fast! It will help you a lot with your Ground Tasks as well as obstacle tests.

This is very very important for SSB.

Keep yourself updated by reading daily newspapers and watching current news. That will help you in Group discussions as well.

Also, I wonder if its still being included for SSB, an activity called extempore where you are given 10 or 15 minutes to prepare yourself on a topic of your choice and then five minutes to speak on that in front of an audience. It would do you well to prepare for the same.

All the best! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you very much Kalyani, but the dates haven't been fixed yet. 22nd August 2010 was date of written exam. I would like to know about PT and TAT that you have mentioned. Please help me since I don't have any body to guide me in this direction.
Many congratulations aman on being selected .

I wish you all the very best for your future.
Many congratulations to you aman for being selected for the interview....My good wishes are with you....
i just wished u more acceleration in another post and see !
Now only i know why nothing succeeds like success.get selected and throw a party for us
Many congratulations to you,Aman.Don't worry about your interview.You will clear it. :) :)
Thank you, all my friends. You are the only people supporting me in this decision of mine. Even my family and friends are not supporting me in going in the Defence Forces. Thank you again for giving me some more confidence. Just pray that I get selected.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.