Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Thank you very much Kalyani, but the dates haven't been fixed yet. 22nd August 2010 was date of written exam. I would like to know about PT and TAT that you have mentioned. Please help me since I don't have any body to guide me in this direction.[/quote]

Aman, I would recommend you to start a subscription of the magazine "Competition Success Review". It is a very good monthly and focusses more on UPSC, CDSE and SSB exams and interviews!

The TAT and PAT tests are nothing but psychological evaluations.
PAT - in this you are shown some pictures for a minute or two and then you are expected to write a paragraph on how you have interpreted it. TAT is where you are given words or scenarios to interprete.

Subscribe to CSR, it will help you a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote][quote]Thank you very much Kalyani, but the dates haven't been fixed yet. 22nd August 2010 was date of written exam. I would like to know about PT and TAT that you have mentioned. Please help me since I don't have any body to guide me in this direction.[/quote]

Aman, I would recommend you to start a subscription of the magazine "Competition Success Review". It is a very good monthly and focusses more on UPSC, CDSE and SSB exams and interviews!

The TAT and PAT tests are nothing but psychological evaluations.
PAT - in this you are shown some pictures for a minute or two and then you are expected to write a paragraph on how you have interpreted it. TAT is where you are given words or scenarios to interprete.

Subscribe to CSR, it will help you a lot![/quote]
Thank you very much Kalyani, I will certainly subscribe to CSR. By luck, I have met a boy who appeared in the last SSB in October this year and this happened by coincidence on the evening I received the news of my selection. If I had left a bookstore that I was visiting a minute earlier, I would not have met him. It was just by luck.
[quote]Thank you very much Kalyani, I will certainly subscribe to CSR. By luck, I have met a boy who appeared in the last SSB in October this year and this happened by coincidence on the evening I received the news of my selection. If I had left a bookstore that I was visiting a minute earlier, I would not have met him. It was just by luck. [/quote]

Its a very good thing that you met him Aman! He will surely be able to help you with the recent format of the SSB interviews! When I had appeared for them, it was way back in 96 - 97, so keep in touch with this boy and work hard.

If you have set your mind on joining NDA, there is no alternative to work hard. As per my experience, SSB interviews start from January or so onwards so focus more on preparing for it!

Also, if you are selected and join NDA, do drop in at my home, I stay quite close to NDA!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulations Aman Sinha.Don't worry be happy.Face it boldly.Nothing to loss , but manything to gain.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote][quote]Thank you very much Kalyani, I will certainly subscribe to CSR. By luck, I have met a boy who appeared in the last SSB in October this year and this happened by coincidence on the evening I received the news of my selection. If I had left a bookstore that I was visiting a minute earlier, I would not have met him. It was just by luck. [/quote]

Its a very good thing that you met him Aman! He will surely be able to help you with the recent format of the SSB interviews! When I had appeared for them, it was way back in 96 - 97, so keep in touch with this boy and work hard.

If you have set your mind on joining NDA, there is no alternative to work hard. As per my experience, SSB interviews start from January or so onwards so focus more on preparing for it!

Also, if you are selected and join NDA, do drop in at my home, I stay quite close to NDA!![/quote]
That's Kalyani for your kind offer, I will certainly come to you (If I am selected :) ) Lets see what happens, I feel I am not ready for Command Tasks and Lecturattes. I am also confused regarding PABT test. I am unable to give time here because I am busy with my studies too :( But thank you all my friends for wishing me a good luck.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.