Dear friends if you are new in share market then ask me any question if I will able to answer then i will answer you immediately or else I will take some time to answer I will feel happy to share my knowledge with you
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
soubhagya das,
I an desperate to know the working of a share market..At present i don't want to invest and all,but i really love to know how share market works..Can you explain to me in very simple words,how we invest and how it works.i only need a very basic answer.
Dear MC
share market is the best investment opportunity and it needs huge explanation I can not explain you in a single line.
Before you enter in to share market you need
1_demat account
2-Trading account.
3-Savings bank account
Trading means buy and sell Buy shares at low price and sell it high price but never predict and decide which is the lower price for current market
why are these shares always fluctuating?

may be my question embarrasses but sorry, I'm not at all aware about these shares.
Can you tell me how we access the market.Can we directly do business .?What is the role of Agents?Where can i find them?Also can we trust companies that put our money in share,for example,share khan,hedge etc..
Is it good to do share business directly or through these companies?
i have very little knowledge in this..ok :) there can be mistake in what i ask :)
No No madhuri as you said why shares are fluctuating just tel me if market will go up and up then when will you enter in to market.
Market has a saturation point so when it reaches at high point again come down and after a small fall ( called correction) market again go up like you must have seen last 4 trading days market has gone down now from Monday will start recovery and now your question why happen like this ,

This is because you get the index of SENSEX & NIFTY only .
Share price come down when that company does not perform well or any bad news for the company etc..
MC first know what is share?
You must have heard about IPO ( Initial public offer) company collect money by IPO that means company give some share to each Individual like you , me, maverick, or any who aid them and bought their shares.

After closing IPO the role of company ends.
e.g- Reliance Issue you share through IPo and you hae now 10 shares of Reliance . after that Trading ( buy & sell) between you and other people not company and buying & selling media is as you said share khan,Indiabulls,ICICI DIRECT.COm,Indiainfoline.

and about your money with agents see the work of agent is opening your account and buying and selling shares in favor of you thats all.
your money is at your bank account which is linked wth your trading account so do not afraid that your money cn be stolen by some one or some agent,
is 'company doesn't perform well' means the day to day profits of company?
Can I start a share business just investing Rs 5000 (just to taste the market !!) and then to build if profitable ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Dear Madhuri in share trading no body knows the everyday earning result of company because they declare quarterly their result day to day and it goes up and down on news of that particular company or related

e.g-if TRAI decide to make compulsory 1 sec pulse for all telecom operator then ALL OPERATOR SHARE PRICE WILL GO DOWN BECAUSE IT WILL LIMIT THEIR PROFIT suppose Government decide to give subsidy to Sugar cane farmers then the stock price of sugar companies like balaram chini,renuka sugar price will high
Yes you can start with Rs5000 but the thing is that what ever you will Earn will go to brokerage.

suppose you bought Reliance industries 4 share current market price of 1 share is Rs1014 and with in 1 month it will go upto Rs1100 your profit will be Rs86*4=344 YOUR BROKERAGE WILL BE NEAR AROUND rS100 so your profit is Rs 244 you can test your luck and knowledge with that amount first
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.