when I am opening forum section, The left part of message is missing is there any set up problem in boddunan ?

I am not able to understand the message properly.
so please chec it and rectify
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Which browser and resolution you are using?

We found this problem only with IE6 with 1024x768 resolution. I may not help you with the resolution if you have set it at maximum on your monitor, however you can always have the better options.

Try Firefox or Chrome which are having great features with advanced technology and you will really love them once you get used to them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you maverick.
My window was corrupt so I was unable to install firefox
Now I will do it and lets try the new version
mAVERICK i INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME AND REALLY THE BODDUNAN SITE IS OPENING SO FAST THAN iNTRENET EXPLORER.
I was missing a lot of things but now I will enjoy the additional features of boddunan
Yes,Soubhagya,it is true that we really "miss" boddunan,even if we donot login for a day.

It has become more like a 'family' than 'work'.

:D

Swetha Shenoy
Absolutely right Swetha. Working all together is fun and we make friends everyday. The place where we work, where we spend our leisure, where we make friends and a lot... all come together at a single place is really a good thing.

Soubhagya, thank you for your confirmation and I feel very happy that you move in a right direction. Ofcourse I am not against Microsoft but it is the know fact that most of developers do not like IE6 or even IE itself. And I am not excepion for that. I love Firefox and use it for a big time. And ofcourse Chrome has good featurs derived from Firefox, I think.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hey it may be the internet connection problem that your page may load up slow or unable to load.....well I've some problems with that.....and sometimes boddunan.com home page loads up slowly too.....I use Firefox 3.5 on mac
Its all depend on how fast the internet connection is and how much load the server is facing. In the peak hours where hundreds of users are logged in and are browsing at the same time, you may face some slowness but generally the site will load faster.

In case we found any drastic increase in the page load time, we will definitely upgrade our servers.

ok ok
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.