Bihar Tourism Industry is going to be developed in the near future, as said by the CM, Nitish Kumar. Many places of historical importance are going to be developed. I am welcoming all the boddunan members to come here and enjoy our culture too. And when you come, try to be complete Bihari for some time atleast. Welcome to all!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been in Bihar for many years. I was posted in Ramgarh Cantt (Hazaibagh District) now in Jharkhand. I visited Patna, Ramchi, Jamshedpur etc. I am well conversant with Bihari traditions, folk songs, dances, Bhojpuri language. I like the culture and simplicity in Bihar.
Thank you for your invitation to Boddunan members.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Aman,Would you please share your thoughts about bihari marriage tradition and food?.
I have always heard the rude nature of biharians and never wanted to visit it in my life..but there are many places to visit indeed..
I have heard about grey shades of bihar, but i would like to know about your tradition and culture......
ancient centre of education,nalanda is in bihar.bihar has the history patliputra,magadha etc.
Hi Rajani, it is not that all people of a state are rude. Only some narrow-minded people do wrong things. So please don't say that Biharis are very bad. If any north Indian student goes to the south for studies, he may also get tortured there by some of the students or people of that state. It depends on person and not on state. :)
I heard that Bihar people are so rude and they kill people unnecessarily.Even in movies they are showing bihar people in rude manner.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:
[quote]I heard that Bihar people are so rude and they kill people unnecessarily.Even in movies they are showing bihar people in rude manner.[/quote]
Yaar, You guys are making a misconception about us. I am welcoming you and you are referring to the shit shown in films about Bihar. Films don't always show 100% reality.
hmm, most of the movie will be picturised by seeing the society. ok.As you are from bihar, so you may feel that Bihar is not as I told.Am not telling that bihar is not good. Am telling that bihar is bit rude and cruel.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

OK Aman.Can you explain us about the marriage tradition and food habits in Bihar?.Thanks for your invite,Man. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.