The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ ARUN

I agree with you that cash credits are very less but i also want to advise you that geniune payment and introducing new contests or programs are not at all availble in any other site.

If you find article section has some drawbacks then you can actively participate and enjoy other sections...one thing is boddunan can only be your part-time payment site.. :)
[quote]@ ARUN

I agree with you that cash credits are very less but i also want to advise you that geniune payment and introducing new contests or programs are not at all availble in any other site.

If you find article section has some drawbacks then you can actively participate and enjoy other sections...one thing is boddunan can only be your part-time payment site.. [/quote]

I concur with everything that Rajani has said!

[quote]chinmoymukherjee wrote:

No poem yet to celebrate New Year!!!

Why dont you fire a poem on the occasion of New Year

Maybe kalyani will follow you... [/quote]

I have lost my imagination and creativity! Probably reading Chinmoy's poem will help it resurface!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rajani K wrote:
[quote]@ ARUN

If you find article section has some drawbacks then you can actively participate and enjoy other sections...one thing is boddunan can only be your part-time payment site.. :)[/quote]

I am glad that you atleast agree with me on the cash payment for articles part. And as far as introducing new contests and programs are concerned, I would like to correct you that almost every site does that. Look at hubpages, squidoo, snipsly infobarrel and many more. Infact infobarrel has contest every month. And the good thing about the contest is you still the owner of your article.

I think the main reason boddunnan is appealing coz it can be a part time revenue for indians who dont have an adsense a/c. But I still think some changes can be made to the site and it can be more profitable for writers and the owner as well.
Rajani, your right, Boddunnan can only be one's part payment site but still I feel bad when beter writers than me I paid pennies for their hard work. I currently earn 30,ooo rupees per month in adsense and amazon and I do it only part time. I still have a job.

Also, I am thinking of hiring some authors to write for me. We have an amazing talent pool here. I hope I would be able to rope in some good freelancers from this site.

And I hope everyone takes my criticism in a light way. It is just what I feel as I am a writer too, like you all!!
What Arun raised is a positive criticism.Without good payment writers will leave.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks maverick for sharing the statistics and a very happy new year to all the members of the boddunan family...
suning.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Well, Arun has a point and he has put it across very well.All with a positive frame of mind.Boddunan does allow airing of all kinds of positive views and I am sure boddunan is alive to this aspect.

@Rajani

About your poetic idea,I am still!!!
Thank you Maverick for letting us know the statistics of Boddunan, Anyway CONGRATULATION AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Firstly, I find that you cannot insert a link in your article, which is a big turn off for me as I would have used this site primarily to backlink my main sites[/quote]
Who told this? You can infact include one back link to a referring site at the end of the article however you should not copy any content from it.

[quote]Secondly, unlike other revenue sharing sites I lose copyright to my article if I publish here. I cannot delete or move my article if I want to[/quote]
This is wrong perspective. You are the owner of the article and you hold the copyright. If you want to move your article to another website, first think you have to do is loosing the cash credits given to you. If you are already paid and have no balance you have to send a cheque to us and request us to remove it. However if the article is relatively old (more than a week) it is not possible to remove it but you can post it any other site (if cash credits are reverted).

[quote]And also the article payment sucks downright. I have seen an article of around 1000 words getting only 100 rupees which is very very poor.[/quote]
Can you shown me any other Indian site which pays more than boddunan consistently?

[quote]I know I am being critical but thats how I feel. And I say this with experience. Though I still feel that boddunnan can be a great site if authors hold copyright to their work and more revenue sharing options are introduced.[/quote]
Thank you very much for your feedback, appreciate it. We are consistently adding more money making features as you see with Quiz feature. If we earn more money in future we will share more money with all our active members.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Who told this? You can infact include one back link to a referring site at the end of the article however you should not copy any content from it.

Well, I just got this idea reading from FAQs and other articles as hardly anyone has inserted links to their sites.

This is wrong perspective. You are the owner of the article and you hold the copyright. If you want to move your article to another website, first think you have to do is loosing the cash credits given to you. If you are already paid and have no balance you have to send a cheque to us and request us to remove it. However if the article is relatively old (more than a week) it is not possible to remove it but you can post it any other site (if cash credits are reverted).

See thats the main point thats itching me. I understand that since you are paying upfront,you would want the unique rights to it. But the upfront pay is so low and also as you described, requesting a article down is quite an hassle.
[quote]And also the article payment sucks downright. I have seen an article of around 1000 words getting only 100 rupees which is very very poor.

Can you shown me any other Indian site which pays more than boddunan consistently?

Well, I already said that boddunnan is good if one does not have an adsense ID. And yep, there are still some indian site which pays per blog post but I am not sure if they pay consisitently or not as I have not tried it.

Also, as a side note and with no offense intended, I have just taken a look at the earnings of boddunnan for november and they suck downright. With 10,000 listing and soo+reviews at your disposal this site should be making atleast 10 times more. May be we should bring some SEO changes to the site to increase the earnings.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.