Hai friends of boddunan,

Wishing you a Happy Independence day!

Tell us your schedules and things you plan to make this day memorable!

:)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Swetha,
Actually, I also created a thread for the same.
Anyways, Happy Independence day to you too.
My plans are not yet decided but as per my tradition I will be going to my childhood school for the Flag hoisting and take a look on my contribution towards India(all positive or negative steps taken by me since last year).
I am even little bit disappointed with Indian Government and also as a good citizen I will teach the illiterate children by volunteering in camps in our area.

There are lots of things to say but I don't have proper words to express.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Happy independence day to you guys. Today is a very special day as this is the first Independence day we are celebrating here at boddunan office and every body is feeling very happy with the great success of over 2 years of hard work in bringing this site to live. Yes, it is true.

We have tried a lot of options and lot of ways to make it to this stage. We have faced few defeats during this process but went ahead in the right direction by learning from the mistakes. Mistakes are the secrets of success :) .

Now this is gonna be our first freedom celebration from the tensions and worries that we are facing for a long time.

Thank you all for your wonderful co-operation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well Then It Is Our First Independence Day On Boddunan.com and 62nd Independence Day On Earth

Happy Independence Day
(proud to be an Indian)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.