Its almost the end of the year 2010 and the world will be ringing in 2011 in a few hours! Every year, we make a lot of resolutions, some manage to follow through, some drop them the very next day.

This year I have decided not to make any resolutions that I will not be able to follow through and that is my resolution! :laugh:

But nevertheless, I have prepared a wishlist for myself! I wish for many things which I may or may not get but that will not deter me from trying to fulfil those wishes!

but here's my simple wishlist for boddunan!

1. I wish that there is more intellectual and original dicussion in the forums rather than mere sharing of information taken from elsewhere. :unsure:

2. I wish that people stop copying and pasting entire health-related articles from other websites and post it on boddunan forum. I mean, if I want to search for that type of information, I can easily google search it, so can others. :angry:

3. I wish there is more activity of the creative kind, like we used to have with Kumaresh's posts - wierd posts actually, but truly creative and funny. :laugh:

4. I wish to read more of inspiring quotes from Chinmoy's treasure chest and to read Gulshan's lucid elaboration of those quotes. :)

5. I wish to have humor injected back into the forum, but unfortunately Kumaresh seems to have disappeared completely! :(

6. Last but not the least, I wish to read more of Chinmoy's creative poems! :laugh:

7. Well, the last point was not the last one, I wish all the oldies such as Abid, Deepti, Santosh etc. forgive me for not listing all the names, to come back and rock the forums with all the newbies and rock the forum together!
smilingwalkin.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wish you also a very happy new year.Resolutions are only solutions solving within minutes!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks Abid, wish you teh same too!!

I was actually expecting comments at least on my first two wishes! I think that everyone is okay with
[quote]1. I wish that there is more intellectual and original dicussion in the forums rather than mere sharing of information taken from elsewhere.

2. I wish that people stop copying and pasting entire health-related articles from other websites and post it on boddunan forum. I mean, if I want to search for that type of information, I can easily google search it, so can others. [/quote]

It seems as if it bothers me alone!! :(

The New Year comes at a most difficult time for most of us. The burden of making an honest living, of providing shelter and of staying

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Happy New Year!!!

I also have one wish that is

All your wishes would be fulfilled!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am fully agree with your viewpoint. we should not copy and paste entire article as it is. It would be better if summery or main points would be given in own language.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
[quote]Happy New Year!!!

I also have one wish that is

All your wishes would be fulfilled!!!

I am fully agree with your viewpoint. we should not copy and paste entire article as it is. It would be better if summery or main points would be given in own language.[/quote]

Kumaresh thanks for your support and wish you a happy new year!

Actually the very thing that is happening in the forums has discouraged me paticipate in it! You try to post a good topic and it gets completely buried beneath all such health related posts and mediocre news posts that we all anyway watch on TV or read in papers! I really don't understand the purpose of posting those same things again and again here!

very true!!

I also felt same. Once first page of forum was full of health related posts that is also just copy and paste from other websites. Once I told to the respective member to just write main points. But Result was NONE!!!

It is very irritating. I hope the concerned person will take it in notice and will not repeat the same.
cheers3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
@Kalyani

I hope one of your wishlists has been fulfilled!!!I mean my new year poem!
Yes Chinmoy! At least that one thing has been fulfilled!!
Thanks for the lovely poem!

Kalyani very nice whishlist and i think your first two list is quiet obvious as most of the time forums are flood with health topics or some news but i think most of the members are interested in reading them...

Previously, i also suggested many times that a single thread should be created and health topics can be updated there but no one responded...as in that way i feel that at one place we can refer all the tips whether they are copy pasted one or not.
pullhair-20110103.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Kalyani

You are right! As I am not very regular but looking at the posts I find something is missing.There are too many threads floating around which do not generate sufficient interest as well as responses! Let us put on our thinking caps!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.