Which is the better way to improve the fastest english?

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is 'fastest' English?. Perhaps, you mean fluency. There is no way other than to read and write, listen and speak in English for fluency in written and spoken English. Novels, newspapers, internet, TV, cinema are the right medium to practice. Practice makes perfect.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By going through the newspapers regularly and through dictionary.
First learn English grammar properly and then try to make conversation in English all the time....
There are 2 kinds of English.
1. Spoken English and 2. Written English.

both these needs proper grammar. So first try to learn grammar then keep habit of reading news papers. Try to communicate in English. Simultaneously learn vocabulary.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Reading newspaper can improve vocabulary and spoken english can be improved only with conversation in english
Which is the better way to improve the fastest english?

This statement made my day.I am sure,only a handful of people reading this might have understood the meaning of this statement

Sasikanth,kindly go through some of the articles written on English improving skills by many of the members here.

Dont worry,I am sure you will learn to speak the language fluently very soon! :)

Swetha Shenoy
The first thing to do is communicate in English,Read good novels or books,read newspapers etc.
Reading books and newspapers gives us the habituation of english. We get habituated and automatically we some of our grammar gets corrected.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

All the suggestions are very good and I would just add that there is no subsitute for hard work.Don't look for short-cuts!
I would say that if you have conversation with the person that knew English fluently,then you will be able to improve your English speaking. In addition to that you should have enough vocabulary so that you could understand what the other person speaks,for that you need to read dictionary. Reading Newspapers,magazines,any product details that is is in English,these things will have much improvement in English speaking. Don't worry,improvement will come slowly but once you got interest in speaking in English,then you will also be able to speak fluent English.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.