Recently I was settling my books then i found a grammar book. I got Boddunan into my mind. From one year am working on boddunan by submitting articles but i never got credited more than 15. This used to disappoint me. So i decided to improve my English and even grammar and started practicing grammar. one week completed yesterday i have submitted an article and it got credited 20. I was so happy. Then i understood if we concentrate and work out the problem which we have then it will surely solve by itself. Due to boddunan i am becoming a good writer. Before i used to hate writing articles i used to feel bored of writing articles or reading articles and even learning grammar but now boddunan made me feel interesting.thanks to boddunan and boddunan friends and management.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Learning of the areas where we lack is good thing. Its good that you figured it out and started working on it. Keep it up!
Congratulation on improving writing skill. However, let me point out a mistake. Please write 'I' in capital letter even in middle of a sentence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is good . human learns from his mistakes only .If we improve our mistakes in the next time they helped us a lot.
@Gulshanji

You are right we should right Capital I in the middle of the sentence I know about this.as I type so fast while participating in forums I won't type capital. from now I will make it a habit.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes sarala when i started in forums i am unable toremember words but after somedays now i can manage a sentence with meaning.

Thanks to boddunan family.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

when i joined boddunan. am not in the condition to understand the forums also. i used to feel that all the members english is very high level and i cannot move forward. but after few days i tried to understand and now i feel am good. For my english skills boddunan is the my teachers. whole credit goto boddunan.

I feel so glad to boddunan website

Yes you are right with this site we can improve our english skills very much.Now i am writing meaning full lines.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Constant learning is needed in any field so as English too. Sarala have shown it through her post.

Sarala also note that you have written Right instead of write in you previous post.just check it.
Well done Sarla. Now that you are working hard on your english, keep this habit and post more and more articles on Boddunan so that we can enjoy some of your work.
Rajani

In some hurry i have done a mistake by writing right instead of right

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.