Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasikanth what you said is right. Boddunan is gaining for earning. Nice quote

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Knowledge of English Grammar is essential when we want to communicate something to others through writing. In fact it is like a set of rules which defines how to write things in proper way in English.

Very nice to learn that boddunan played an important role in enhancing the level of English and the power of expressions among its members and me too not an exception to this rule...!
Boddunan has got finest collections of articles on English grammar.Yours truly has also contributed a few!
there are many discussions going on regarding similar words..it is intruiging to see such change in topics.
English is most important in our daily life.It has taken mostly part in our life when we want to express our feelings to others this must be must.

intrest and Improving is most important to english.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Whatever be the language, if you want to achieve proficiency in it, you have to love it first!
When we speak of having a mastery on the subject of English, the first thing that comes in my mind is the art of reading. But the bare fact is that few from the present younger generation enjoy reading, mostly because they had never had the time to actually develop this habit.

Children today are too busy with their school work, TV, the video-games and the internet. It is important for the elders to create in the young minds the urge and love for reading...!
@Ajoy

You are bang on! There used to be times when elders insisted not only on reading but reading aloud!
Thank you said by: ajay
The reason youngsters no longer read is because there parents themselves do not read. Young children start their learning process by looking at their parents. If they see their parents reading very often, they too will show interest in reading. If the parents themselves do not read, only insist that the children read, it is but natural that reading is ignored.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, kalyani i do agree. children according by see parents. what parents do , children also try to do. So if parents read then children also will like and get interest of reading

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.