Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree totally. Using simple sentences and words is best to communicate. The complex sentences are okay for legal drafting. For day to day conversation and writing, small and simple sentences are best. Some attempt writing bombastic difficult words that are unintelligible. This defeats the very purpose of communication.

You are absolutely correct,Gulshanji! Some people love to sound so pedantic that it becomes difficult to comprehend what actually they drive at!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree totally. Using simple sentences and words is best to communicate. The complex sentences are okay for legal drafting. For day to day conversation and writing, small and simple sentences are best. Some attempt writing bombastic difficult words that are unintelligible. This defeats the very purpose of communication.

You are absolutely correct,Gulshanji! Some people love to sound so pedantic that it becomes difficult to comprehend what actually they drive at!!

That is like a truck driver trying to pilot a plane and ultimately landing in to a trench. :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]chinmoymukherjee wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

That is like a truck driver trying to pilot a plane and ultimately landing in to a trench.
[/quote]
ha ha ha Sunil, that's a perfect example!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends according to me, if a person is good in his/she mother tongue, he/ she can learn and express views easily in any language. If hindi is good and correct, just translate it in English. Your english will be good and perfect.
Friends according to me, if a person is good in his/she mother tongue, he/ she can learn and express views easily in any language. If hindi is good and correct, just translate it in English. Your english will be good and perfect.

I do not mind speaking any language according to my own comfort level. This is the responsibility of the person who is listening to understand it. I have never heard any American or English person complaining, this is we who make it a point of dispute. Language is method of expression only.So whatever can solve your problem is perfect.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes,its true that before getting advance in your spoken english,you need to go with the simple english.when you will speak english consistently with those simple words in your language,then you will get more confidence.
Slowly,slowly you fluency in english will improve.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,its true that before getting advance in your spoken english,you need to go with the simple english.when you will speak english consistently with those simple words in your language,then you will get more confidence.
Slowly,slowly you fluency in english will improve.

It is best to speak shorter sentences and simple every day words even if you can proficiently use difficult words and big sentences. The purpose of communication is defeated if you are not understood. Simple and plain English ensures that you will be understood well by all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I usually speak in my mother tongue but after joining here i am trying to improve in spoken English slowly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Obviously, I agree with the usage of simle sentences. Complex and long entences can make you confuse in tense. Just avoid it. Keep speaking. This will motivate you in speaking swift flowing language. Make your concept and idea clear. Keep updating your word power and vocabulary.
Here comes the divide between communicational English which should be as simple as possible and literary English which definitely permits use of words and imagery according to one's ability and vocabulary.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.