The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be and they have even power problem now a days. thats why she come online and go

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

First of all I welcome Prasad in this family and then Sandhya thanks for creating such good knowledgeable thread.

He is my friend....(your name appears similar to him)
Actually I have been quarreling with him for a few days.....at last he came and post 1 reply and disappeared.
He is like an ocean of knowledge....English, Literature, Books, GK, Maths, Films(only Malayalam).... everything. He don't know Hindi. :(
If I have any doubt, I just call him. He will be there with an instant answer.

Where is your friend now...?? We cant able to find him sheeja... :huh:

Vinu
Microsoft is developed by a American so the word been added in its dictionary is American word. So some time we write UK English and it shows error because of Microsoft support American English.

cfp in pune | financial consultant in pune
May be and they have even power problem now a days. thats why she come online and go

Yes, power problem whole day...was not able to write even a single article :(

Meera sandhu
First of all I welcome Prasad in this family and then Sandhya thanks for creating such good knowledgeable thread.

He is my friend....(your name appears similar to him)
Actually I have been quarreling with him for a few days.....at last he came and post 1 reply and disappeared.
He is like an ocean of knowledge....English, Literature, Books, GK, Maths, Films(only Malayalam).... everything. He don't know Hindi. :(
If I have any doubt, I just call him. He will be there with an instant answer.

Where is your friend now...?? We cant able to find him sheeja... :huh:

He is very busy with his work. He don't have net at his home too. He reaches home only after 8 pm. So..... :(

Meera sandhu

Yes, power problem whole day...was not able to write even a single article :(

Here also same problem. totally more than 12 hours power cut for a day... :(

Vinu
What a person he is where is he now sheeja. Are he writing articles or not.

He is working at TVM. He don't have enough time. He has won many written competitions till now, have selected in many interviews for channels too. If Malayalam TV channels or Radio, have any doubts, they ask him to clear their doubts....mainly about films.
I am really proud that he is my friend.

If he works here, Gulshanji and Chinmayjee will really love him. But what to do, he has no time to spare due to daily travelling.

Meera sandhu
thats ok, at least if he spend an hour, we all will feel happy to meet such a talented person

thats ok, at least if he spend an hour, we all will feel happy to meet such a talented person

That's why I quarrel with him.
Do you remember 'jealous of a friend' thread? Actually, I started that thread keeping him in mind.I have told about him, in that thread.
But can't find it now.
Can you find it? :huh:

Meera sandhu
i will try to get that thread up again in few minutes

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.