A blog Contest is declared by Chennai Indian Consulate.

THe topic is "US-India Partnership-It matters".You have to submit your personal details,blog url to Chennai This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For details refer The Hindu dated 11/3/2010

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid, it seems to be a good contest. You could become famous in very short time. Could you please provide few more details on the contest or a link to it?

Btw.. I believe blogs on blognagar.com can be submitted to the contest and does not require a personal domain name. Could you please confirm?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Abid for providing us the information... but are the blogs on wordpress or blogspot or even here allowed to participate?

I wished they were as many of the bloggers around would be eager to join and try their hands on this
Hi Abid!

The information you have provided will be of great use for members who write blogs but the participation is restricted to a few southern states.Am I right? Please clarify.
Abid thanks for the information.
Can you please give some details and write the email id in a bracket so there will be no confusion whether it starts from chennai or starts from consulate
Does it have any online link or site about the contest..
As it is a blog writing contest, there is chances of having some site or blog about it...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I think Abid is offline for a while. He might be clarifying all our doubts once he come back.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Friends..
I was offline for my wife's delivery.She is still in hospital.When I comes home I just peeps here to keep in touch.Within one or two days I will give the full details.Please forgive me.You will get enough time to submit because its last date is April 9th.

Till then if any gets the news post here, else I will give you the full news.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid..
First of all... Congrats..

You still try to come here..
Hats off to you man..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Friends..
I was offline for my wife's delivery.She is still in hospital.When I comes home I just peeps here to keep in touch.Within one or two days I will give the full details.Please forgive me.You will get enough time to submit because its last date is April 9th.

Till then if any gets the news post here, else I will give you the full news.[/quote]

Congratulations to you Abid. Wish you happy Parenting.

Congrats Abid!

Great news and a great gesture on your part to have found time to think of boddunan even at this hour and all we share your joy of one of the finest moments of your life.God bless the new-born!All the very best!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.