In description of badges in Dashboard/ profile- some badges are indicated by the words- 'I am the most coolest'

I feel that 'most coolest' is inappropriate. 'Coolest' means 'most cool'. when you say 'Coolest' addition of word 'Most' is inappropriate. I request that 'most' be removed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In description of badges in Dashboard/ profile- some badges are indicated by the words- 'I am the most coolest'

I feel that 'most coolest' is inappropriate. 'Coolest' means 'most cool'. when you say 'Coolest' addition of word 'Most' is inappropriate. I request that 'most' be removed.

yes, while using Superlative degree, the prefix 'most' is not necessary .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree! Using Most here is grammatically not correct and it also does not sound too good. So it should only be 'I am The Coolest'

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree! Using Most here is grammatically not correct and it also does not sound too good. So it should only be 'I am The Coolest'

admin will become hot, if he read our replies :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

That's the point! Get him heated up to change the title!!! :evil: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I think he has written it wrongly it should be " I am the coolest one". :)

That's the point! Get him heated up to change the title!!! :evil: :laugh:

I think he has not seen this thread yet :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Admin may become hot, hotter or hottest but not 'most hottest'. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.