Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
a few more...

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

Broken pencils are pointless.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Velcro - what a rip off! :huh:

Kneaded a dough is classic. This reminds me of that marvelous feature "Picturesque Speech" In the RD

Wow...Rambabu gaaru, you read RD? I really love reading especially the 'Laughter the best medicine' ' jokes at work' and all that!!!!

"All in a Day's work", "Humour in uniform" are my favorite features in Readers Digest. Yes i'm a regular visitor to their website too

Even life is like that is very amusing and come up with some very humorous real life incidents....Readers digest has lost its previous stature but it is still better than most ,magazines...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A fun word play...

1, How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

2,A cartoonist was found dead in his home - Details are sketchy.

3,I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

4,They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

5,I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

6,I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

7,What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

and

8, Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

Wonderful sentences indeed ... couldn't stop laughing especially the 7 one is great.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
A fun word play...

1, How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

2,A cartoonist was found dead in his home - Details are sketchy.

3,I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

4,They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

5,I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

6,I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

7,What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

and

8, Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

Wonderful sentences indeed ... couldn't stop laughing especially the 7 one is great.

If you can think of some or have heard of some please do add on Rajani :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I just liked the last one.Its really awesome.I am happy to see such hilarious words.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Adding one more...

What is the difference between a conductor and a teacher?
The conductor minds the train and a teacher trains the mind..

Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
Let me add a few more some time soon

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

a few more...

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

Broken pencils are pointless.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Velcro - what a rip off! :huh:

Kneaded a dough is classic. This reminds me of that marvelous feature "Picturesque Speech" In the RD

Wow...Rambabu gaaru, you read RD? I really love reading especially the 'Laughter the best medicine' ' jokes at work' and all that!!!!

"All in a Day's work", "Humour in uniform" are my favorite features in Readers Digest. Yes i'm a regular visitor to their website too

Even life is like that is very amusing and come up with some very humorous real life incidents....Readers digest has lost its previous stature but it is still better than most ,magazines...

Yes, RD lost its sheen compared to early days. Still,it has its own uniqueness. I'm an addict to RD
RD used to most awaited magazine once in our household, same was the case for its special numbers.

This is very interesting thread. Excited to read some more such threads.
@ sunil......England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.-

LOL :cheer: adding more in the same category ..

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef but nobody can pee soup!

I bet the butcher $50 that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, "No, the steaks are too high."

What is the difference between a master and a station master
Master trains the minds and station master minds the trains.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.