I have two articles pending for approval. Both of them have been approved by the editors. One of the articles says "Avoid using brand names please". So, does it mean I have to edit the article once again? Can I please know what to do next - wait for final or edit?
Secondly, I would also like to know the meaning of "Editor Approved". Pending Admin Review - Approved? Does it mean that the admin too has approved it, but hasn't still published?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have two articles pending for approval. Both of them have been approved by the editors. One of the articles says "Avoid using brand names please". So, does it mean I have to edit the article once again? Can I please know what to do next - wait for final or edit?
Secondly, I would also like to know the meaning of "Editor Approved". Pending Admin Review - Approved? Does it mean that the admin too has approved it, but hasn't still published?

As of now you dont need to do anything but henceforth avoid using any brand name in your articles - once the editor approves your article , the admin goes through it before giving you the cash credit which takes a couple of days or even longer at times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Avoiding using any brand name is the first thing I will be doing from now on. I am constantly trying to improve myself and that is why I need to post to forums. I hope the admin will be kind enough to understand as I have no other place to get help from in case I couldn't interpret the FAQs correctly. Thanks for your kind response.
Here on this site the articles are first approved by the editors then it is passed to admin as he also approves the article and award cash on them as per the quality. So you need not to worry for your articles they are safe and they will be published soon with in a day or too by admin. :)
Avoiding using any brand name is the first thing I will be doing from now on. I am constantly trying to improve myself and that is why I need to post to forums. I hope the admin will be kind enough to understand as I have no other place to get help from in case I couldn't interpret the FAQs correctly. Thanks for your kind response.

Most welcome Abhijit, dont worry, the admin is very understanding, and we all made mistakes in the beginning ...all the best to you :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RobertP
Here on this site the articles are first approved by the editors then it is passed to admin as he also approves the article and award cash on them as per the quality. So you need to worry for your articles they are safe and they will be published soon with in a day or too by admin. :)

First of all Sanjeev, do you mean that I do not have to worry? You said that the articles are safe and that I have to worry :laugh: I hope you want to say that I need not worry?

Most welcome Abhijit, dont worry, the admin is very understanding, and we all made mistakes in the beginning ...all the best to you :)

Your answer is a big relief to me, Usha. I hope to get used to the rules here as fast as I can. Yes, it is better to make mistakes initially not repeat them again.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Here on this site the articles are first approved by the editors then it is passed to admin as he also approves the article and award cash on them as per the quality. So you need to worry for your articles they are safe and they will be published soon with in a day or too by admin. :)

First of all Sanjeev, do you mean that I do not have to worry? You said that the articles are safe and that I have to worry :laugh: I hope you want to say that I need not worry?

Check it now.

You need NOT to worry and continuing writing without waiting for approval by admin.
I thought you meant to say what I interpreted. Thanks for the clarification :)
Hi ABhi..

Here editor first approve our articles, and then admin decide about cash credit for that article.. And as per quality we get cash credit and then they get published.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Regarding the first question I would say that it is fine. There is no need to edit the article or its title. Editor has approved it means it has been checked by the editor and it is approved.
Regarding second quesry, your article will be published within few days. Only the review of the article is pending. That will be done soon.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.