Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes editor and the admin both should approve an article. After admin approval only it got published.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hi ABhi..

Here editor first approve our articles, and then admin decide about cash credit for that article.. And as per quality we get cash credit and then they get published.

Hello Anand,
Yes, Admin will always have the top say here. If I am not wrong, editors are the helping hands. I know, the articles will get paid acording to quality. My query is solved. :)
I have two articles pending for approval. Both of them have been approved by the editors. One of the articles says "Avoid using brand names please". So, does it mean I have to edit the article once again? Can I please know what to do next - wait for final or edit?
Secondly, I would also like to know the meaning of "Editor Approved". Pending Admin Review - Approved? Does it mean that the admin too has approved it, but hasn't still published?

Regarding the first question I would say that it is fine. There is no need to edit the article or its title. Editor has approved it means it has been checked by the editor and it is approved.
Regarding second quesry, your article will be published within few days. Only the review of the article is pending. That will be done soon.

As I am new here, I am trying to know how things work. I don't mind if the article takes 2-3 days (or more) to get approved. I just don't want to break any rules here, that's all.
Yes editor and the admin both should approve an article. After admin approval only it got published.

Yes, now I know that sequence. I have one approved article here. It was also first gone through the eyes of the editor and then the admin. Thanks for your reply :)
Avoiding using any brand name is the first thing I will be doing from now on. I am constantly trying to improve myself and that is why I need to post to forums. I hope the admin will be kind enough to understand as I have no other place to get help from in case I couldn't interpret the FAQs correctly. Thanks for your kind response.

Most welcome Abhijit, dont worry, the admin is very understanding, and we all made mistakes in the beginning ...all the best to you :)

Your answer is a big relief to me, Usha. I hope to get used to the rules here as fast as I can. Yes, it is better to make mistakes initially not repeat them again.

Just, i completed 3 months in this site. As Ushaji said, we all committed mistakes in the beginning days. Learning from the the mistakes is the best way to make amends. Go ahead. Sky is the limit.
Avoiding using any brand name is the first thing I will be doing from now on. I am constantly trying to improve myself and that is why I need to post to forums. I hope the admin will be kind enough to understand as I have no other place to get help from in case I couldn't interpret the FAQs correctly. Thanks for your kind response.

Most welcome Abhijit, dont worry, the admin is very understanding, and we all made mistakes in the beginning ...all the best to you :)

Your answer is a big relief to me, Usha. I hope to get used to the rules here as fast as I can. Yes, it is better to make mistakes initially not repeat them again.

Just, i completed 3 months in this site. As Ushaji said, we all committed mistakes in the beginning days. Learning from the the mistakes is the best way to make amends. Go ahead. Sky is the limit.

You are right bigbro- We all commit mistakes not in the beginning but later too but friends always come in handy rectifying them through forums and PMs.still one never reaches to the stage perfection as human can never be there However, the one who reduces the mistakes faster takes the maximum advantage. Yes please brand names on this site are considered promotional.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are right bigbro- We all commit mistakes not in the beginning but later too but friends always come in handy rectifying them through forums and PMs.still one never reaches to the stage perfection as human can never be there However, the one who reduces the mistakes faster takes the maximum advantage. Yes please brand names on this site are considered promotional.

@ Abhijeet. Pay heed to the friendly advice of Sunilji. I took help many times from him and mended my ways.
Thank you said by: suni51

I had signed up long back, but was never active here. I mean, I had even forgotten that I am a member of the site. I was too busy then. I am busy these days too. But I give priority here now. Thanks for your inspirational words.

I totally agree with what you said, Suni51. As far as the question of brand names is concerned, if you go through the article, I have not written it in a way that I am advocating their brand. I just needed to use the names, that's all. Secondly, that will never happen again. I really want to abide by the rules and want to be a good citizen of the site here. I hope you all will understand my honest intentions. What more can I say?

@ Abhijeet. Pay heed to the friendly advice of Sunilji. I took help many times from him and mended my ways.

Rambabu, I know Suni51 for more time, I mean before I became active here. He is my friend's list on other sites too. So, I will always welcome such friendly advises.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.