Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. Sentence formation is not correct when using google translator.

if sentence formation is not correct, that's a lapse. You are responsible for this.
Google translator translate word by word and not sentence. Its translation read weird. There are no any good translation option found in the internet. Self writing practice is the best. karat karat abhyas ke jadmati hoth sujaan...

Well said Basheer. Geeta says the same, "Yogaha Karma Su Kausalam." means work and work to become perfect."
Thank you said by: Mary
Google translation is literal and not exactly according to grammar. You may only get some sense but you need to rewrite the translated version by editing. I have also read some articles in Telugu on this site with help of Google translator. sometimes, the translated version is amusing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You write only word for translation and then combined it and read. May be its helpful for you.
B) I am Hindi speaking. My mother tongue is also Hindi. To help in writing I am using google translator. I am facing problem of sentence formation. Formation of translated sentence is not proper. What I do?

You will have to put some efforts from your side and this will help you in the long run...practice makes perfect. the more sentences you form by yourself the less you depend on the translator !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reading the articles also used to develop our skills I think.. :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
B) How, explain it.
Yes.. Sentence formation is not correct when using google translator.

if sentence formation is not correct, that's a lapse. You are responsible for this.
B) Yes I trying to do it but my grammar is not good, and I also have not treasure of English words so I need help of translator.

B) I am Hindi speaking. My mother tongue is also Hindi. To help in writing I am using google translator. I am facing problem of sentence formation. Formation of translated sentence is not proper. What I do?

You will have to put some efforts from your side and this will help you in the long run...practice makes perfect. the more sentences you form by yourself the less you depend on the translator !
yes reading and writing it is best way of improving language skill,
Reading the articles also used to develop our skills I think.. :) :) :)
Yes google translator is a good option but not sufficient . More over it helps in some way.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.