Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
try bing translator and see whether it formates sentence good or not, :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Google translator is a word translator. It cannot do literary translation. The translation looks odd and loses the most vital factor :idiomatic" flavor of a language.
Google translator actually is useful only for a word by word translation...not possible to translate the grammar or an entire article. I have tried English to Bengali and saw that the meaning doesn't really come out well as expected.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I personally feel that if Google made the translation of words with correct formation of sentence then people will become lazy and just translate everything they want. Again people will depend upon the machine for everything. They will never concentrate on improving their skills in grammar etc.
I personally feel that if Google made the translation of words with correct formation of sentence then people will become lazy and just translate everything they want. Again people will depend upon the machine for everything. They will never concentrate on improving their skills in grammar etc.

Yes..i agree with here on this.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Try to learn from basics and use it where ever you can in your day-to-day activities. It will be helpful to correct yourself in sentence formation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.