I wants editor to check and correct mistake in my articles. I will send him articles after checking with grammar and spelling checker. In this I can improve my English writing skill.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wants editor to check and correct mistake in my articles. I will send him articles after checking with grammar and spelling checker. In this I can improve my English writing skill.

I am not aware about article you are talking about but there are many ways to check spelling in your article, one best way is to write in boddunan editor. The other ways are to write article in MS Word and use spell checker, it gives you instant results and if you have enabled grammar and other options, the problems can be rectified up to some extent.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I seldom reject an article for grammatical mistakes if the contents are good. I correct the article for grammar and improve language. But this has a limit. An editor cannot entirely rewrite an article.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

hey dude just one consider ginger grammar check just search it on google it is actually a third party software that monitors and corrects your grammatical as well as spelling mistakes. i am a writer too and it works for me best!!!
cheers
I seldom reject an article for grammatical mistakes if the contents are good. I correct the article for grammar and improve language. But this has a limit. An editor cannot entirely rewrite an article.

Exactly! The proportion of mistakes to the content and length of article should be considered while rejecting or approving. If the mistakes are more than 10% of the total content then it is obvious that the author has simply not taken much efforts in his article, so I reject such articles and ask the author to correct them. By doing this even author has an opportunity to learn and improve. Also I have seen that many users do not take simple efforts of using spellcheck or dictionary to make sure spellings are correct, grammar errors can still happen, but spelling errors should not be left for editors at least!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I am not aware about article you are talking about but there are many ways to check spelling in your article, one best way is to write in boddunan editor. The other ways are to write article in MS Word and use spell checker, it gives you instant results and if you have enabled grammar and other options, the problems can be rectified up to some extent.

Yes I am checking spelling and grammar using MS word and other program. But some time we used Roman language to write. These words are not available in any dictionary. For example, Raghunath temele, Hidamba temple. No words available in English for these. Article which I submit have not any other spelling mistake. If you know about program to check grammar than tell me.

I am agree with you it is best way to improve English. But I am using spell check. Only words for which I wrote in Roman have red line below it. I am agree may be my be have some grammar mistakes, because no one program is prefect in correcting grammar errors. Thanks
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.