Which is the best English proof-reading freeware for grammar and punctuation correction?

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not permissible to cite other sites as this amounts to promoting business. You may search on Google easily.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In WordPerfect, there is a function called Grammatik, which "sort of" performs
the proofreading function, but a live human is much more accurate.
Even the best of proof reading software cannot match with human proof reading. Proof reading is a prt of my job advertising and I found this truth from my experience.
Even the best of proof reading software cannot match with human proof reading. Proof reading is a prt of my job advertising and I found this truth from my experience.

Every one who write read it carefully before uploading but for a person like me whose grammar is muck weak, a prefect proof reading ware is must. In this way we can improve our English. At this stage of age it is not possible for us to join coaching to improve English.

Every one who write read it carefully before uploading but for a person like me whose grammar is muck weak, a prefect proof reading ware is must. In this way we can improve our English. At this stage of age it is not possible for us to join coaching to improve English.

There is no need to join any coaching classes, also if you really wish to improve your English grammar, then online software is useless. Instead buy a high school level English grammar book, Wren and Martin is the best and study it whenever time permits. It will help you learn the very basics of grammar which will help you better than any other sources. Also refer to dictionary as often as possible, as not just the meaning of words is given, but also their adjective, noun and verb forms and now some dictionaries also have the usage of words in sentences.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is no need to join any coaching classes, also if you really wish to improve your English grammar, then online software is useless. Instead buy a high school level English grammar book, Wren and Martin is the best and study it whenever time permits. It will help you learn the very basics of grammar which will help you better than any other sources. Also refer to dictionary as often as possible, as not just the meaning of words is given, but also their adjective, noun and verb forms and now some dictionaries also have the usage of words in sentences.

Oh Great.. Thanks for the info Kalyani... I too have heard about Wren and Martin.. Is there any ebook available for that ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Dear Anil, age will not stand on your way. Rabindranath Tagore learned painting at a late age. Let me tell you about you. I have been watching your performance in Boddunan forums ever since I joined. Believe there is a lot of improvement in tour writing. Perhaps you have not noticed it. Go on like this. Just type your responses first in a text editor. It takes care of your spelling mistakes. Then you paste in the forums.
Thank you said by: anil

Oh Great.. Thanks for the info Kalyani... I too have heard about Wren and Martin.. Is there any ebook available for that ?

Puneet, here is one link I found of a free downloadable copy.

http://ebookbrowsee.net/wren-and-martin-english-grammar-ebook-pdf-d278049428

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dear Anil, age will not stand on your way. Rabindranath Tagore learned painting at a late age. Let me tell you about you. I have been watching your performance in Boddunan forums ever since I joined. Believe there is a lot of improvement in tour writing. Perhaps you have not noticed it. Go on like this. Just type your responses first in a text editor. It takes care of your spelling mistakes. Then you paste in the forums.

Thanks, I never used text editor. guide me some more
Please just take care of 'subject' (doer) and verb tense. If you just match the subject with verb, you are okay with English.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.