The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Basically there are irrelevant portions in our write-ups and speeches that we use in our lives on day-to-day basis whether we use any language therefore, these stupidiest are quite common. All we have to do is that we ought to be to the point while writing and speaking. This way we tend to make less mistakes.

Most Indians tend to translate their own thoughts which are normally in their mother tongues, to English and therein comes the problem of grammar and structure...Some of them are quite amusing . Since English is learnt in later years, most Indians do not have the required kind of proficiency and fluency . Even the well known Indian writers are unable come up to the level of other English speaking writers . This is something that has to be accepted and we can only try and  better ourselves..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Ttough, difficult, not impossible. If one wants to become a good writer, knowledge about the correct usage of English is a must.

And this is not limited to English or any other foreign language but even for a person's own mother-tongue as well. There are many native English speakers who make number of grammatical mistakes in their articles. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Ttough, difficult, not impossible. If one wants to become a good writer, knowledge about the correct usage of English is a must.

And this is not limited to English or any other foreign language but even for a person's own mother-tongue as well. There are many native English speakers who make number of grammatical mistakes in their articles.

Very true. Simply because Telugu is my mother tongue, I cannot claim I speak and write a Telugu, free from Grammatical mistakes.

Our Telugu News and entertainment channels stand testimony for what you said.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.