Yesterday when Rahul Gandhi was worshiping at Pushkar, said that I am Kaul ( Kashmiri) Barhmin and My Gotra is datytrey. Rahul Gandhi's grand father Feroz sha Gandi was Parsi and his mother Sonia is christian. Is Rahul is Brahmin?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually it was a Rajasthani priest who came up with this ridiculous statement ..

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rahul-gandhis-gotra-is-dattatreya-he-is-kashmiri-brahmin-says-priest-1953758

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Thanks for the link Usha! To what extent the Gandhi family would stoop to low levels just to remain in power is evident from his antics! They are not Brahmins, not in any way! Actually it is said that Motilal Nehru's grandfather was a Muslim who adopted Hindu name to avoid persecution in 1857 and then we know how the family has developed into a hybrid of sorts, but we can be sure there is not a drop of Brahmin blood there!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: arjun sai
usha manohar wrote:

Actually it was a Rajasthani priest who came up with this ridiculous statement ..

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rahul-gandhis-gotra-is-dattatreya-he-is-kashmiri-brahmin-says-priest-1953758

No I read in news paper that Rahul Gandhi himself said that I am Kaul Bramin and my Gotra is dattareya. Priest write it in his diary and took signature of Rahul.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Thanks for the link Usha! To what extent the Gandhi family would stoop to low levels just to remain in power is evident from his antics! They are not Brahmins, not in any way! Actually it is said that Motilal Nehru's grandfather was a Muslim who adopted Hindu name to avoid persecution in 1857 and then we know how the family has developed into a hybrid of sorts, but we can be sure there is not a drop of Brahmin blood there!

Here it is not question of Moti lal Nehru, it is about Rahul family, Rahul grandfather was a parsi so his family is Parsi not Hindu.

He has to first learn to be an Indian and not disgrace India and make mockery of it all the time. Congress calls BJP as religious fanatics but it is the one who has always used the communal card to grab votes. Ashamed of Rahul to represent Indian youth.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Congress n the one hand lectures abut secularism and goes on to woo muslims for votes and now their leader is hoping that he can win votes by claiming he is a Brahmin when he obviously is not  !!! the only thing left for Rahul to say is that his mother too is an Italian Brahmin ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here it is not question of Moti lal Nehru, it is about Rahul family, Rahul grandfather was a parsi so his family is Parsi not Hindu.

Whatever! Parsis are a different community altogether and they are NOT Brahmins! Also for your information, gotra called Dattatreya does NOT exist!

usha manohar wrote:

Congress n the one hand lectures abut secularism and goes on to woo muslims for votes and now their leader is hoping that he can win votes by claiming he is a Brahmin when he obviously is not  !!! the only thing left for Rahul to say is that his mother too is an Italian Brahmin ! 

LOL! If they find that the tides are still turning against them, He might just go ahead and say that too!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

LOL! If they find that the tides are still turning against them, He might just go ahead and say that too!

Any statement coming from Rahul Gandhi needs to be taken with a bagful of salt ...most unreliable and comical !astonished

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Whatever! Parsis are a different community altogether and they are NOT Brahmins! Also for your information, gotra called Dattatreya does NOT exist!

It means Rahul is not Hindu, Mahatma Gandhi give surname of Gandhi to Feroz sha because Nehru was i doubt about religion of Feroz sha. Feroz sha never change his religion. I don't know much about gotra of Brahmin.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.