Basheer, the same place in My Profile - My Articles, click on this link and you will see the entire list of the articles that you have submitted. This list includes your published as well as rejected articles. Approved and published articles will show the number of points and cash credits they have earned before them.
"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally." - W. C. Fields :)
thanks for the tips. these are very helpful for making our articles better.
i also want to share some tips for writing a good and effective article:
1. the article title should be interesting and apt.
2. grammar should be correct.
3. article should not contain unnecessary lines.
4. sentences should not be too long.
5. article should provide some information or some entertainment in case of short stories.