Dear Administrator,

Kindly make the necessary changes as mentioned below :

Learn From Community:
Boddunan has wide variery of content whether it is related to family or entertainment, business or games, programming or technology. Boddunan is a host of such huge information shared by number of community members. Learn whatever you want from a single place from the knwoledge of thousands of community members. Be an active member on communty and learn new things. Click here to signup for free

Please change it to the below:

Boddunan has a wide variety of content; whether it is related to family or entertainment, business or games, programming or technology. Boddunan is a host of such huge information shared by a number of community members. Learn what you like, shared by the community members. Be an active member on community and learn new things. Click here to signup for free

Share Knowledge
Boddunan provides you a robust platform to share your knowledge to the entire community. Whether you are a hobby writer or proffesional writer, we give you a platform to enhance your skills and at the same time a unique identity on entire community. Be part of the community and start sharing your knowledge now. Click here to signup for free

Please change it to the below:

Boddunan provides you with a robust platform to share your knowledge to the entire community. Whether you are a hobby writer or a professional writer, we give you a platform to enhance your skills and at the same time, a unique identity on the entire community. Be a part of the community and start sharing your knowledge now. Click here to signup for free

I hope you have understood the mistakes and please rectify them as fast as possible :)

Thank You!

Swetha Shenoy

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Swetha,
Thanks for pointing out our silly mistakes on homepage.
And I am very happy to se you active here once again. Welcome Back

Please continue posting such mistakes regarding any of the article.

Thanks GRAMMAR MOM.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Welcome back Swetha. And thanks a lot for the corrections. Nice to see you again on boddunan forums after long time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Nice to see you back swetha,

my competitor in games zone. thanks for making this correction.
it will be nice if you are active here again.
Hello Swetha..
Good to see you back at forums after a long time.
These are silly mistakes, which hardly, anyone notice.
Thanks for highlighting it.
And yes, Atul has quoted you right "GRAMMAR MOM" because such small mistakes can only be identified by a grammar skilled person only.
Please remain active here and share your knowledge and skills with us.

Aastha Gupta
Dear All,

Thankyou so much for the warm 'welcome back'

Surely I will be active here,not to embarrass anyone;but to motivate them to know English language in a better way :)

Thankyou all :)

@Aastha,
The nick name of 'Grammar Mom' was given by Rajkumar,around eleven months ago;which caught on with the others too.Its good to be back after hibernation and aestivation :)

Regards
Swetha Shenoy

Swetha Shenoy
Hai Swetha,
Welcome back!

That is a very good correction Swetha. Hope to see you active again! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hi Swetha!! Welcome to the forums!! I just know you are the Grammar MOM :laugh: of boddunan and saw you in the hotos!! it will good to see you in forums!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello Swetha,
Welcome back to the forums after a long time.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
wow.. good work swetha... and welcome back too.. hope you stay active in the site from now and help us in these ways..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.