Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha,

Why shouldn't we take the permissions from the authors first before making any comment on their articles? Though people might not take it personally, it is our responsibility to give value to their privacy and views.

I would suggest you to start a thread asking the members who are interested and accepted to have a review of their articles. In this way we can avoid any controvercy as well as it would be easier for us where to comment and where not.

What do you say?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hmmmmm.......sounds good :huh:
Yes maverick
I posted this suggestion in the forum but no one replied for it.
I think we can take one article per person that he wants to be reviewed and give him the review.

Please members post your article links that feel needs correction in the English used.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I would suggest a new topic for posting approvals. What do you say guys?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sorry, I didn't get you maverick.
posting approval?? means what?

atulb@boddunan.com
I am sorry. I was not clear in that point.

I mean, giving their acceptance by posting their articles links in a new topic is preferred rather than in this post.

yeah sure,
But I feel there are many inactive members, some only post articles and not participate in forums.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Maverick,

I absolutely agree with you.The sole reason of writing the corrected review on the comments section is that,few authors just write their article and forget about it.They come on a later date and just check the 'points' and 'cash rewards'.This way,they see the comment and rectify the changes in their sentences.These people hardly view forums section.

It is quite an embarrassment for me itself when I present their corrected reviews.Please tell me if anyone has felt offended/complained against me.It is really important to review such articles because the total meaning itself changes.

Just for the sake of 'fast money' people cannot post just articles that do not convey the correct meaning.

Surely I will ask permission from the author in new thread and also in the comments section.If you feel that I am capable of reviewing articles,you can tell me so,otherwise I will decline the 'correcting' portion;where I will not correct any articles to save embarrasment faced by the author(s)

Thankyou
:)

Swetha Shenoy
Well Swetha, pardon me if I convey wrong meaning to you. My intention is partly conveyed by you that most of the people do not visit forums. So it would be surprise to them as they don't understand what is happening on their articles. And it would become a trouble to you as well if they reject your comments or post something wrong in public, I mean on comment there.

In order to avoid all these glitches, I thought of having an approval procedure for the articles that should be reviewed. And other than that, I personally feel your comments are amazing and in fact I am looking for a review on my articles ;)

:unsure: oh

I guess you have spoken too soon?

Yeah,I know it will be an honor to review the articles, but I donot think there is correction needed for technical articles.

Just give some time so that I can learn what is boddunan.com.It has been hardly 7 days since I am here and you give me such previlages?

:woohoo: Lets not be hasty in our decisions,let us wait for the authors to come forward so that they may not think that we have been unfair towards them.They will feel that we are manipulating their views and thoughts.. :dry:

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.