hey I think a better tab or button on the left pane of the site will be useful to ask doubts in English/......you kno when a registered user enters he gets to see various buttons on the left pane like:

if we have a new button like "Ask your English doubts here" it will be useful......I kno we have forum for such questions but in forum we all have different doubts so it might be useful to have a new Button......this is just a suggestion
    Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
    Well, a menu item which you are referring may not be the good solution if you could not give ultimate name for it. Could you please give a good name in just two words?

Anyway, I think adding a link on home page to this forum would be another good option. What do you say guys?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

well I'm really honored...for my suggestion to be considered......
    the names I've thought of:

Grammar Doubts
    Improve Your English
    Improve Grammar
    Language Help
    Grammar Help
    English Help

well at this second these are the names I could think of......sorry if these are awkward....... :unsure:
    Wow.. you are putting me in trouble by giving so many options. Members please help me in deciding the best one. :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

:laugh: :) sorry man
    Maverick I feel we can add a New tab next to Rules with topic "Improve Your English writing skills".
    The idea of having a link in out control panel is also nice one.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
    wow B)

That will be really cool,but then think of a nice name for it :silly:

Swetha Shenoy
    I have added a link from the home page to this forum. I think linking a same page from multiple pages on the same website good neither in user perspective nor the search engines.

Users feel confused if the same link being provided at multiple places. Hence I added the link on home page which is the most viewed page by all members.

'English language skills' could be an appropriate name for the button. Speaking and writing correct and effective language is a very usefull skill. I think best style is- be short. Translated language is generally longer than original.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'English language skills' could be an appropriate name for the button. Speaking and writing correct and effective language is a very usefull skill. I think best style is- be short. Translated language is generally longer than original.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My suggestion would be "English Tutor" or "English Reference"
    You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.