hi..

i think everyone is watching hollywood movies nowadays in india but most of guys are watching ENGLISH MOVIE DUBBED IN HINDI.

as i love WORLD CINEMA..although i am good in english but i have to use SUBTITLES because most of time I WATCH OTHER LANGUAGE MOVIES LIKE french,and spanish or german.

what about you guys??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I THINK subriptitle (SRT)is THE BEST FORMAT .. SUBTITLES ;)
Hai Gaurav

Welcome to Boddunan.com

I am very happy to see that you have posted a new thread. :)

Well,according to me, I generally watch English movies in channels like ' Zee studio','Sony Pix','Star Movies' and 'HBO' which provides subtitles to most of the movies.Most of the subtitles are arranged from SDI media.

Channels like 'WB' and 'World Movies' also air English movies but without subtitles

English movies are dubbed not only in Hindi language but also other regional languages like Telugu,Tamil,etc. This move is to just entertain the people :)

Swetha Shenoy
But all the movies are old and repeated many times on those channels..

i usually do not watch movies on TV... :laugh:

BTW THNX SHWETA for reply
its helps to understand some wors which we are un able to understand while speaking.......
Hi Gaurav,Welcome to Boddunan.I too prefer watching other language movies provided they have subtitles. :) :)
I mostly prefer watching English language movies that have subtitles. Because we miss some words because of slang and it becomes difficult to understand
I think subtitle will really help a lot in watching US based english movies and other international languages..
iam regulary wacthing english movies in starplus and hbo channels and also wacthing pogo channel for developing my english
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.