Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

What is industrial relationship?
Tamil Language-do you think its easy to learn or understand?
Food cooked in earthen/clay pots always tastes best than those cooked in other utensils made of iron, alloy, aluminium, non-stick etc. Can you tell me the...
What is India's Foreign Policy?
Could you suggest any girl NAME without any vowel contain in it??????
I am willing to mentor - Are you willing to make money online? did Arun Jain shared his idea .please let me knw please
In India on which day films are been released in theatures?
How to check cross border terrorism?
visit my blogs...
What steps to be taken by Government in reducing unemployment problem?
What marketing strategy to be adopted for knowledge management in an organisation?
The International Cricket Council has given us the opportunity, for the first time, to vote for our favourite players. India’s Sachin Tendulkar, Australia’s Michael Hussey,...
Whow can i take part in forum activator award explain me about this how it work....
In terms of Security, cleanness, Quality, freshness, people and other aspects...........
What action plans are to be evolved for implementation of knowledge management in an organisation?
what is the difference between ability and capability?
Technically, a cyclone is any kind of circular wind storm. But now, it is only used to describe a strong tropical storm found off of the coast of India. Hurricanes and Typhoons...
At the time of payment they send code from where i saw that code please give me full details...
Hi, Iam very new to this site and my problem is that m not able to understand how to post my writing and where?Pls some one help me out?
Will Liberal Market Forces Clear the Air?