Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

I see a lot of Boddunan members voicing concerns to remove inactive moderators and requesting Maverick to hire new and active moderators, but what I would like to discuss is what...
How far it is good to a female to stay with her parents after her marriage with her husband???
Which players hold the record for the highest partnership in ODI cricket?
What is Utopianism?
There is a orthodox family. They keep girls in home. The girl who born in that family has lot of interest , aims and dreams. So she tried to find a job and finally she found the...
What do you mostly do when you feel alone?
When champagne (or soda water) is poured in a glass and raisins are added into it, they sink to the bottom. After some time, the raisins begin to move up and down in the glass as...
Now that Chennai Super Kings have reached the finals, do you think they will win the IPL?
Do you think gardening is one of the best hobby one can cultivate?
Can a muslim can have more than one wife? Will their Islam give permission?
Well, what's your idea of an offbeat profession? My personal list includes - RJ, wine taster, blogger, sports analyst, etc. What's yours?
which contest did you like the most on DC Face book Page?
Vanilla extract is dark in colour. Then why Vanilla ice cream is white? Do you know why?
In postpaid connections, we have to pay monthly rentals. In prepaid connections also, we have to pay for the service taxes and the remaining amount is used for talktime. Which is...
What do you mean by Zionism?
What is agglutination of blood?
What do you prefer work alone or in a team?
why women are not allowed into mosque to pray?
What you like to take as a gift from your Girlfriend or Boyfriend?