Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Amit wishes to buy a magazine, four magazines-on politics, sports, science and films are available to choose from. They are edited by Feroz, “Gurbaksh, Swami and ILA (not...
Do you know Monroe Doctrine?
Is Joomladev related to Boddunan? What for it is used? Can anybody explain me this.
The Anti-Collision Device (ACD) is a self-acting microprocessor-based data communication device designed and developed by Konkan Railway. When installed on locomotives (along...
I have posted one weblink. The process was like this: - I answered one question on yahoo.com and posted one link of one boddunan.com article and then came to bodduna.com weblink...
Again this time i have not got top voter of the day though i have voted nearabout 15 votes yesterday kindly chek at your end and do the needful...
Last night I have swallowed phenyl tablet by mistake.What should I do know? Please give solution if you really know otherwise skip this thread
what is reflex arc according to science?
THis had been my doubt since many days. I wanted to clear it. Why Boddunan still doesn't have any favicon?
How to be mobile recharge dealer in india? can u plz suggest me how to be mobile recharge dealer in india to earn commision online ways
I submitted an article 10 days ago. After 3 days, editor said some modifications to be done on it. Then later 6 days ago, i resubmitted it. Then why it is not approved till...
Did antivirus is essential for every computer? Which antivirus is Good and more secured antivirus?
Windows 8 is already available in the market with new system. So anyone tried it yet. I am really desperate to try this latest one. I know about few changes... But is it...
Which Wonder Of The World would you like to travel to?
What is Open Door Policy?
Plz specify gud high interest rate scheme & insurance for interest investing? is KVP interest rate greater than NSC, & is punjab maharashtra bank safe .also plz specify...
Why muslim lady should cover themself especially face with burka? What is the story behind it?
what is the difference between Issue and problem?
Today the World population has reach 700 crores. I will be having only 2 children :) and What you have planned? How many children you have?
Logica invented SMS. However, Finn Trosby of Telenor chaired the group which created the first specification. Kevin Holley took over the chairmanship of that group, which then...