Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Do you think creating fear in the mind of people through illegal activity is fair?
To run java program main method needed.
what made you join boddunan?
The Muslim who reads kuran heartfull and apply it in their life. What we call that person?
In 1920, Adolf Hitler decided that the Nazi Party needed its own insignia and flag. For Hitler, the new flag had to be a symbol of their struggle as well as "highly...
Rejected - Other reasons mentioned in user notes - Please break the first paragraph, too much big paragraph. What it means.
I always wanted to create my own website but because of lack of time and knowledge i failed to do so. But now i have ample of time but lack in knowledge. Hoping that boddunan...
Do you believe in god? And why
Usually we cook some vegetables by putting it in water and boiling it, some by frying it and some by keeping in pressure cooker. Which method helps most in preserving nutrients?
I have seen many of them, but we shall give our choice from the Indian hill stations only. Your choice please. I like Gulmarg in Shrinagar most, especially in winters.
I think actress are getting overpaid What is your opinion?
According to the rules and regulations minimum payout is only Rs.1000 upto December 31,2009. Is the minimum payout changed now ? What is the minimum payout now?
sun
which star is nearer to sun?
One of the special modes of carrying out international business is a turnkey project. It is a contract under which a firm agrees to fully design, construct and equip a...
Can We lose 5-10 Kg in one Month? If so how?
The Protea flower with pink and yellow petals, is the national flower of South Africa, and hence their cricket team is called proteas.
What is the role of finance manager in developing an organisation? since finance is the life blood of any organisation.
What do you mean by Detente?
Is it good or bad to forgive a person more than once if he/she dont care about his/her family. :( What are ways to bring back that person to correct line ?
What is the most amazing movie you have ever Seen?