Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

What is Embargo?
How Raki festival came?
How to possible call from pc to phone free
South Africa's rugby team is called springboks, which is the country's national animal.
Is writing articles on this site the only way to earn money? Do the points accumulated through writing in the forum also generate additional income here? Can somebody explain the...
Helo everyone Can any one tell me how to find out a particular video file is a AVI File or not. Please suggest
Hi lovely Boddunan member, Presently, I have withdrawn a total of 350 $ Few days before from my Paypal account @ 1$ = 44.44Rs. but now the present Value of Rs has increase to...
It's the fear of time, characterised by panic, anxiety, and claustrophobia. Also known as prison neurosis, it's perhaps the most common anxiety disorder in prison...
I personally use Apple Iphone 4 however i use to use Blackberry before and now i realize that ive done a biggest mistake in my life by taikng an iphone :(
I have downloaded some Rhymes and was trying to play them in DVD player through Pen drive but the videos are not playing. Can anyone please suggest what should I do for playing...
Advertisements added to our forum :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is our forum increasing its popularity? :woohoo: :) :) If so, really great!!!!! I think our admin can answer it...
What do you mean by Autarky?
I joined this site yesterday. I would like to upload my picture in the profile. Unfortunately I don't see any options for the same in my profile page. How do I upload my picture...
I am having one question regarding paying tax on income earned from Boddunan. I am an IT Professional and i will be paying tax this year for the first time. As earning...
Restore Factory Settings Code Of W580i Sony Ericsson Mobile Please tell me......
What is the role of Business Advisory Committee?
Why copper wire is not used as potentiometer wire eventhough it is the best conductor?
Our elders say parents are nothing but lively god. But some parents be very rude with their children. They think that they are doing good with their children by behaving rudely...
The attorney general of India is the Indian government's chief legal advisor, and its primary lawyer in dealing with the Supreme Court of India. The attorney general is...
Whenever I try to update my payee profile and click on the submit icon, the whole thing goes blank. Is there any software problem on this site? Regards Mala Jaiswar