Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Do you think money is ruling over the education system?
My queries are: (1) Can the articles already approved be again edited/ revised. (2) If an article is rejected, is it possible to rectify the mistakes and resubmit. (3) If in...
dear friends i want your email of all member to send group mail.
Can any one explain how to avoid hair loas. Now-a-days teenagers are loosing their hair in their early 20-30's itself. How to avoid it??
In the month of may I earned 1158 points and as per my knowledge I should get 1share....but i guess something has went wrong and i have not got anything pls help me find out...
I am giving you a riddle to solve 3 friends went to a hotel to stay. 30 rupees was its rent. A waiter followed them to show them the room. They gave 30 rupees to the waiter,...
Do you think Green Revolution is successful for controlling environment pollution?
how much time you daily spend on boddunan.com
Can a winner of the poller of the week be eligible for next week poller of the week contest or for other poller of the month contest ?
how can i connect my laptop with my pc?
When was the safety pin invented?
How to avoid radiations coming from mobile phones?
What are the best five thins one can have in his or her entire life?
Anyone can tell me how i use boddunan in simple way...???please help me...
The meaning of 'there's something fishy' is something of doubtful character or of some shady deal where the motives are suspected. The term 'fishy' is thought to have arisen from...
Getting a mini laptop for Rs.18000 is possible but i cannt find normal laptop in that range. with less configuration can we purchase a notebook with that price? :huh:
What are the functions of state legislature?
How to identify the knowledge management domains in an organisation?
For submitting a web link say for example in yahoo answers, is it enough to simply provide a direct link to Boddunan article or should the answer also contain detailed answer to...
I am getting description is required alert pop-up message even I entered in description field in Polls. What I am doing wrong? can anyone suggest?