Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Friends, I became a Platinum Mate two days back but the bonus points have not come by.Before raising this issue against my wishes I preferred several PMs to Mr. Maverick.But...
Deleted- no outer links alowed
What is lok adalat and its functions?
Opportunities for higher learning be given to all be beneficial or not?
i think there is no jumble word contest on past five days... is it jumble word contest comes to an end??
what is the difference between Legend and Celebrity?
The hypothalamus in the brain has a thermostatic mechanism which controls body temperature. During fever, a protein called pyrogen is generated. This increases the synthesis of a...
Some days before I tried to download real player downloader free version. But due to some reason, it was not installed successfully. :S . Can you suggest a few free video...
How to get Rid of smoker smoking near you? every day the normal people have to handle the smoker people in the road, they smoke freely. no one is there to stop him and a result...
Do you think donation of organs will be really beneficial to others?
In boddunan for every category ie. Polls, Articles, Forums, etc.. there is a contest but for quotes boddunan is not conducting any contests..Why?? :angry: :unsure:
Now, 1 dollar has crossed 50 Indian rupees. :( Do you think Indian money can attain its previous level within one year or so?
To what extent government is successful in curbing anti-social activities?
Advantages of collaborative linkages with national and international organisation?
How to prepare for CAT exams?
How was the mirror invented?
Indian Players cannot participate in Sri Lankan Premier League. Is it a right decision by BCCI?
Hello Friends.. can anybody tell me on which date we will get our T-Shirt. I am very excited. And i request every user, should make upload his/her pic as a profile pic in That...
How to make trustable and good friends?
Which country has the largest railway network in the World?