Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

I want to make Shawarma at home. I think, it needs Mayonnaise. I don't want to buy from outside. Can anyone tell me, how it can be made at home? I have surfed, but can't find a...
I have made diagram by using shape in ms-word 2007 for a article but when i copy all and then paste for submission it does not pasted. what should i do to paste all the...
What are the best wedding quotes ????? Give your Quotes for me to write it on a wedding banner......
I don't like pets.I had a dog as a pet in childhood but when it died it made all of so sad :( that we never kept any pet after that. :) What about you? :)
Hello! I want to know more about referrals and web links. i need some information on that as i am not getting about this is all about. It will kind of you if you give me...
i am new to paypal. three type of account is there which is better for me.. kindly explain in full detaile
can anyone send me a link to download a pdf file reader for my java phone.
Help me. When I paste my article, I not showing toolbox.
Please share your positive and negative views about the topic.
Is there any way to delete the article that we submit and after submission find that there is some particular mistake. I did not find any delete option there?
I had reached the minimum payout limit of Rs.1500 even before December 2010. But I have not received any check from Boddunan. But in my profile page and top earners page shows...
For a single article, how many tags(searched keywords) can be added? Also I want to know whether we can add questions under quiz category? How many questions can be post per...
Hello Friends, i m very fond of group discussion and giving my views and knowledge of group discussion of companies through the medium of boddunan help and article. Here is my...
Suppose you are eating a dish with lot of chillies, your eyes may often fill with tears. If you drink a glass of hot water, it appears more hot for your tongue. Why is it...
How to write the Indian rupee symbol ? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Most of the latest mobile phones come with Bluetooth and Wi-fi connectivity feature.How many really use this feature to connect to PC or other mobile..and is Wi-fi only useful...
This weeks GD must have started by now. But it hasn't. when will it be started?
Cow's direct milk are used and available only in villages and small towns these days. Rest of the people are using packet milk. Can someone tell me what is the difference between...
Hi! I am a new subscriber. I have just started writing articles and submitting them. My article status is yellow leaf suggesting submitted for re-verification and approved. So...
The person who loves you most or the person you love most?