Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Which is your favourite flower? You like it for its colour or perfume or some another reason? Can it change your mood if you are upset? Mention its colour and post some nice...
Do you think the DMK will break ties with the Congress? 1.Yes 2.No
Do you think joint family system is good for recent day society?
Hi, My referral posted his first article. It earned cash credits also. But i am not awarded. What is the reason for it?
My engineering is completed in 2007. Then I went to Hyderabad. but with a month my dad brought me to my home town for a match. After meeting the guy, I didn't like him. But my...
Which type of books are published by Adrienne Rich?
:huh: does a contest starts and end with respect to the server time
Why Amit Warkari and Vignesh are having negative points ? How did they get it? What is a criteria for it? Or it is a BUG in System?? Amit Warkari :: -633...
Friends! Can anyone suggest me a latest and good android mobile within the budget of Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000?
My dad had his tiffen idly at night, but he was still hungry so my mom prepare dosa for dad. After having one dosa my mom gave him one more dosa. so that after he sleep, he...
Is love failures are there? I feel no love is a failure. Can anyone say how it possible?
Why is learning process always tedious? Sometimes we feel that it is much better to implement anything rather than learning it. :ohmy: :S
I Found a site this. Get $5 dollars for signup bonus.and get $2 dollars for every reffral.get $1 dollars for refferal's referal.and get paid for reading mails.just try...
which bank has introduced credit cards?
How many friends do you have on Boddunan. Just share......
who have developed facebook website? and why china has banned facebook? what is the reason behind it
WHAT IS LOVE...??? 1.LOVE IS TRUST 2.LOVE - NO DEFINATION - CANT EXPLAIN, ONLY U CAN FEEL IT. 3.Waste of time 4.LOVE IS LIFE. Just Share your view.
Is life is in god hands or in our hands?
Is there no featured poll for last month or has it been discontinued temporarily?
What is the ultimate goal of the site boddunan?