Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Yesterday, I was wondering how to shrink my "C" drive. I watched few YouTube videos for information. According to the instructions, I opened the "Disk...
what is d meaning of life??? Life itself has no meaning,Life is an OPPORTUNITY to create a MEANING''.... Share your view.....
What do you mean by Electoral College?
Which is more beneficial one: To do task faster with good quantity ignoring quality or To do task thinking more on quantity with average quality or To do task slowly...
Can anyone please suggest me some high paid article topics. If feasible please provide me list of article topics.
We see people talking about waging a war on our neighboring country when they really test our patience and although it is about destruction death and calamity we still feel that...
Which Indian got a 400+ First Class score but never played Test Cricket? YOu know...
What is Filibuster?
Four vehicles were set on fire following a scuffle between members of the two communities on Friday morning.The incident took place at Karmcharinagar in Ghatlodia where members...
my article is not published though it is approved, can i know how many days it takes ?
When we type google it is shown as wrong.At the same time if you give capital 'G' it will be OK.Why?
Question and answer section is down today i saw, no one participating there from 2 weeks please take part there also... thanks
What is Gerrymandering?
Any wrong doing and unnecessary violence is called sin. But there is also a concept of 'original sin'. It is said that we are all born with original sin. What is original sin and...
Suppose, if we get 1000 points in the previous month, and next 1000 points in present month. Are we eligible for one share of revenue from boddunan?
when can we start submitting reviews for other products?
Do you think dish antennas will be replaced by pendrive type system for Star TV?
Do you think women have more matured mind than men?
I wonder if some one would be able to answer this, the way I have its answer in my mind. I will answer it myself if this does not get a proper answer by tomorrow same time....
What do you mean by Genocide?