Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Will the worldcup organzie better than commanwealth games by india? :silly:
Drass in western Ladakh is not only the coldest place in India, but also the second coldest place in the world. Temperatures drop down to about -40 degrees Celsius in this town...
He scored 138 runs against England in the 1979 World Cup and it is considered as the best World Cup innings. Who is he?
I am thinking about dumping my old computer and assembling a new one. How much will it cost, if I am not buying speakers and sound card again? I wish to assembly with original...
How to resolve conflict in an organisation?
Which is the best car I-10 or I-20 or Swift ??
If you have a paypal account so please tell me which bank you have used to get verified and also the through debit card verification. I was trying to verify my paypal bank but...
I was exploring the resources when i came to this page. I am wondering what are these numbers next to tags signify? http://www.boddunan.com/quiz/tags.html Thanks
What extent bio-gas can satisfy the need of the rural people (mass)?
If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman/man, how would you spend your day..? :P :P :P
Do you think solar energy is the best form of energy?
Do you think Indian Chat is better than Chinese Fast Food?
When you're in sad mood do you listen to sad, slow music?
I heard that drinking cold water is not good for health. Also it adds fat to our body. Is it true?
Which things you have learned on Boddunan? Just Share Your Ideas........
What is inventory management?
What is junta?
I submitted few documents today, but how can i check the approval status of those documents and in future if needed how can i check what all documents that i submitted?
In internet explorer selecting Tools->internet options->General Tab -> Delete will show the option for deleting temorary internet files.Can anyone tell me how to do the...
Who is the best world entertainer of all time Charlie Chaplin or Mr. Bean?