Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

What is the goal of BODDUNAN AND ITS MEMBERS for the month of february?
Friends, Did I miss out on forum post of revenue sharing of the month of August? I took part so that I can get some revenue and I need to know how much I...
I have seen the number '786' written at many places. some say that this is very pious number. I do not know the significance of 786. I hope some members would explain it.
A common equation for GDP calculation is: GDP = Consumption + Investment + Exports - Imports. Economists (since Keynes) have preferred to split the general consumption term into...
What would you do if get to know dat your partner is going to marry with someone else...?? 1. You will cry 2. You will kill urself 3. You will be happy 4. You will never be...
Which is the best cartoon entertainer show Tom and Jeery or Doraemon?
Traditionally, in the US, tomato ketchup was prepared with tomatoes, sugar, vinegar/ acetic acid and spices. It is used as a dressing or table condiment to be consumed with...
भाइयों क्या भारत विकास की ओर चल रहा है या पतन की ओर ????????????? कृपया बताये आप क्या सोचते हैं ओर हम भारत को कैसे बेहतर बना सकते हैं ???????
I want to know if being active and posting actively on forums really helps in getting higher mates or becoming higher boarder.
What are the scope of Arts Graduates?
What do you mean by lame-duck session?
We have distinct words identifying residents of states. Bengali, Punjabi, Bihari are words used to describe residents of West Bengal, Punjab and Bihar. I am from Uttar...
Is there any provision in Boddudan where payments are made before we reach the minimum 1500 limit?
Hi everyone! How do you feel :woohoo: when you get the fruit of your laborious work in the form of check? you all please tell about your mood and feeling at the time of...
Which is the best USB flash drive?? just i want buy please give your suggestion...
Many indian newspapers offer e-papers which are completely free and we can read all the news as that of a hard copy.Is there any magazine which offers facility like this?
Marriages are made in heaven? Is this statement is true?
hi guys, what are the career options available for a student with BE Computers and MBA Marketing? what sector/job profile best suites?
It has been stated that one can write and submit Hindi articles also on this site. But when I search the articles section on this site I do not see any Hindi articles submitted...
I have the 5000 point in my account but i cannot take award og reveniue .why........