Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Who is the best singer Shakira or Jannet Jackson?
What do you mean by Oligarchy?
My girl who is 4 years old can't sleep without a teddy bear or a girl/boy toy in her hand. I think, it is common for all girl kids. Why is it so? I don't know the answer. can...
Would you be friendship with someone who doesn't believe in you?
Death is true or Life is True?
4 houses are there in a row, of which ours' is at extreme end. No walls between the houses.....My 4 year old girl, if she gets an opportunity, takes the key and get out of house...
A sport is a physical activity carried out under an agreed set of rules, with a recreational purpose: for competition or self-enjoyment or a combination of these. A game is a...
what is the caption writing award if any body know please tell me about this in explation way..
People who react for very small issues, and people who are always bothered about cleanliness around them are suffering some mental sickness
:) Hi every one, you please tell me frankly that what do you think about me? my nature and what kind of people i am?:cheer:
:cheer: Alexa Traffic Rank: 119,566 :cheer: Traffic Rank in IN: 13,492 :cheer: Sites Linking In: 103 on Sept.5, 2011...
In 1963, the peacock was declared the National Bird of India because of its rich religious and legendary involvement in Indian traditions. The criteria for this choice were many....
How can i earn money or cash by reviw product explain in simple language please soon tell me. :)
Which one you feel as best CMS like drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc.,. Please post your answer
I submitted an article on 7th of this month, on its status of approval this is been given, "Rejected Please give source of image at end of article and ensure that this...
How many 50+ scores has Sachin made in IPL 2011?
What is the role of Sales Manager in promoting the business?
Do you think time is the best friend and a worst enemy in times of need?
What is single transferable vote?
Friends, Can you list some best free android applications and anti-virus for my mobile?