This is in connection with Common Wealth Games and World Cup Cricket.First we observed it in the case of Common Wealth Games where lot of hue and cry was made regarding the under preparation by the concerned authorities. And now we see the same thing with World Cup Cricket.What happened to the pre scheduled match between India and England at Edens is a fact known all the world over.
But my question is why all the noise is exuded just on the eve of such significant events where national reputation is at stake?Why are there no vigilance bodies to keep vigil on such matters or if they are present then what are they doing?
In this matter I want to inform all my friends that Qatar has already started preparations for 2022 World Cup Football.Comparing?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lack of proper planning, Lack of leadership, Lack of Confidence everything are the reasons for this inefficieny.
Indian people have tendency to take things lightly and do all things at 11th hour. If you want that the name of your nation should be taken proudly, you need to plan properly, tahe adequate steps, be prepared with back ups if something goes wrong and execute at the right time.
There is a tendency to postpone. This is in spite of an old saying- Do today what you would do tomorrow and do now what you would do today. But the concerned authorities tend to defer all action. There is an important term 'PUC' in official circles. This means 'papers under consideration' Practically, this means- do not do today what you can postpone till tomorrow.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Rajesh

You have raised a very pertinent question even the fiasco involving CWG has not made us any wiser!Eden Gardens episode is a shame on all of us!!
Yes, if we prepare earlier we will get its benefit.Here our preparation is always on the 11th hour and that leads to corruption also.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Its a matter of shame indeed! The reason for this is maybe we all seriously lack the feeling of national pride and are more concerned with what types of benefits can be reaped from such mega-scale events and whose pockets are to be greased!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]@Rajesh

You have raised a very pertinent question even the fiasco involving CWG has not made us any wiser!Eden Gardens episode is a shame on all of us!![/quote]
A very important thing to note after Edens lapse is that people are not nowadays even afraid to be complacent and corrupt, otherwise nobody would have dared to reproduce such a sequel to CWG so soon.In my original thread I mentioned the callous attitude of vigilance authorities but had there been fast track judgement and punishment directives in place,probably we would not have seen such a poor repeat so early.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.