If you are surrounded by frustrated, jealous and most of all loser types of people who could not succeed in their life and out of seer frustration try to create problem in others life, then how to tackle these kind of losers.

One solution is to avoid these kind of people from entering into your life.

Do you have any other solution then please share it...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Often,as we cannot help it,these people already enter our life and create a rukus of our peace of mind

We need to identify their weakness and strike them at the weak point so that they donot create the similar mistake in other's life.

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Pradeep Kumar Nanda
It is okay to ignore these people. Keep them also in good humor and not annoy them. But do not take them seriously and move on your track constantly with determination. Caravan moves on while dogs bark.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am trying to apply the same principle which both Swetha and Gulshanji have posted in this forum, but it is a bit difficult to apply on my part as the group involved are professional and I believe they are hired by some political minister to harass me. They have hired private security agency people and govt. police department and using surveillance equipments to torture me mentally and physically. To show off their power infront off me they are even load shedding whole city using the hi-tech remote just sitting at their home and to my surprising public are giving full support these people.These people have formed a nexus of political-media and private security agency people and using me as scape goat to show their power to public.

To avoid this situation,I changed several cities, but they would just use their detective and political and media network and follow me wherever I go and repeat everything which they have done earlier. Finally, I stopped changing city and want to face these people.They have diverted each and every public against me using their power as a result all people behave rudely with me.

As a result, I have to avoid each and every people after trying to change these people. What I came to know is that public knowingly supporting these criminals.

I have designated these people as frustrated, jealous and losers, and to tackle them I am trying to ignore them. The result is positive as they are spending lots of money and they are not getting any result ,though their time is not wasted as private security agency peoples' job is to sit like dogs and keep a watch on target person. Here these people are harassing me.After police they are the new form of criminals protected by law, who are provided with hi-tech surveillance gadgets to harass people.

Hope some more suggestions will come from the members to tackle these kind of people.
From the narration, it appears that the memacy you face is bigger than normal. You need to be more cautious for personal security as well. Do not disclose your movements and activities to anyone in advance and change routes and times.

You may bring your problem to notice of Union Home ministry and concerned authorities at highest level with sufficient details. Youcan get addresses of the relevant authorities from internet. The NGO like PUCL may be of some help.

From the narration, it appears that the memacy you face is bigger than normal. You need to be more cautious for personal security as well. Do not disclose your movements and activities to anyone in advance and change routes and times.

You may bring your problem to notice of Union Home ministry and concerned authorities at highest level with sufficient details. Youcan get addresses of the relevant authorities from internet. The NGO like PUCL may be of some help.

Thank you Gulshanji for your suggestion. I have already approached Police twice and they instead of filing F.I.R,tried to frame me under the influence of this big person, even I approached a private Detective agency to find out who is behind all this,they also humiliated me and tried to hush me away from their office.
Since, this has been going on for several years, I have asked each and every relatives what is going on and if they can find out who is behind all this but they also gave the same reply. I asked my parents about this they also gave the same reply. It is obvious that all my relatives and my parent are hiding these people.

Regarding approaching Home Ministry and NGO like PUCL, I think it won't be possible for a common man to approach them without any strong contacts, which these people have.

All these harassment is happening with the consent and knowledge of Home Ministry, I believe so.

For example, if I move to your city for staying there hoping that they won't be able to load shedding and other harassment in a different state. The local people, local political leader and the local administration will not support them in such act.But the funniest and surprising part is that if their is normal load shedding then people will curse the govt. for not providing proper power supply in the city. When, I will be staying in your city, these people will brain wash the local people,local political people and administration will give full support and rater they will be happy with this act. So, as long as I will stay in your place these people will do load shedding and your city's citizens will support them thinking that I am some kind of criminal.Your local police in charge will give full support. Everything will be happening with the knowledge of all the people and no one will complain about it rather these people will make them slaves and put them work for them.

Regarding cautious about my movement,it's of no use as they are using Remote Neural Monitoring Device to keep a track on me. It's a device which directly makes contact into anybody's brain whether human or animals from a remote place( any where in the world) and get the required information without the knowledge of the targeted person. This device is a deadly electronics weapon which can even kill any body and it's work on electromagnetic waves. The fact is these kind of devices are now allowed by Home Ministry to be used by private security agency people who just recruit layman without any proper educational qualifications.

Their main purpose is to harass me and dominate over the particular area by using me as scape goat. These are people who have huge money collected through public and have power. Now their only purpose is to live the life of king and dominate over each and every people by brain washing them.

Some important facts about Remote Neural Monitoring Device is provided through these links: People should be made aware of existence of such device as anyone can be victim of such gadgets because lot of private security agencies are getting licence from Home Ministry and opening up their shops like pan shops.

http://www.freedomfchs.com/remoteneuralmonitoring2.pdf

http://hubpages.com/hub/Remote-Neural-Monitoring--A-Technology-Used-For-Controlling-Human-Brain

http://targeted-individuals-europe.com/blog4.php/how-remote-neural-monitoring-works
First you need to ignore them and just vanish them from our's life. As, sweta told that look in them and just beat them up in their weak point. Success will be yours.

Want to make each day Accountable

A very interesting question here.I believe the best way to tackle such persons are "IGNORANCE" & "HELPFUL"

By Ignorance I mean dont pay attention to their behavior even if you are fed up at times & trust me it will frustrate them instaed.They do all these to gain attention & if they fail in this aspect they get really annoyed.

By Helpful I mean by not ignoring the person & rather being pleasant to him & by providing a helping hand at the time of his need.
I further suggest seeking help of human rights organization andAmnesty International. This is ultimate if nothing else works.

I further suggest seeking help of human rights organization andAmnesty International. This is ultimate if nothing else works.

I have already approached Human Rights Commission, but it was of no use. These organisations are puppets of big and influential people.You will think that I am getting negative to all solutions provided in this forum. As,I have already tested all methods,and got no result, I have become negative to everything. If, you have time just read the links which I have given in this post.You will get to know about the gadgets which are used by these people in the name of Surveillance. This particular gadget is capable of killing people from remote place,it can manipulate your mind and control your brain and communicate with you bypassing the ear, which they are doing with me. After several years of searching through Google, I could find about this gadget, but i am not finding any counter measure to this gadget.One thing is clear that this gadget is being used at the level of private detective agency who won't accept the existence of such gadget but are using it for the purpose of surveillance.Using this gadget they are doing organised staking and electronically harassment of target individual like me.
life is not bed of roses
within our lifespan we will continue to face these kinds of cheaps people.
the best way is to talk a while and ignore him or be like them creepy so that he also try to get rid of you.
these kind of people, i ignore
the method is easy.
"SKIP" just skip them, skip the situation that prevails with them, like you not heard them and when hear not serious or interested to listen a time will come they will live to say you.:woohoo:
and the problem for ever got solve.

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.